Cyprus Opens It's Borders To Vaccinated UK Tourists

pupuqiop

TK Supporter
Covid-19: Cyprus to welcome vaccinated UK tourists from May

"Cyprus has said it will open its borders to vaccinated Britons from the start of May - but UK government travel restrictions will still be in force.

The Cypriot government said those who had both Covid jabs could travel there without restrictions from 1 May.

But this is more than two weeks before the earliest date those in England will be able to go abroad for holidays.

Cyprus has not yet said how British tourists will be required to prove they have had both vaccine doses."

No doubt the civil liberties brigade will be aghast at this.

Covid-19: Cyprus to welcome vaccinated UK tourists from May

"Cyprus has said it will open its borders to vaccinated Britons from the start of May - but UK government travel restrictions will still be in force.

The Cypriot government said those who had both Covid jabs could travel there without restrictions from 1 May.

But this is more than two weeks before the earliest date those in England will be able to go abroad for holidays.

Cyprus has not yet said how British tourists will be required to prove they have had both vaccine doses."

No doubt the civil liberties brigade will be aghast at this.

That's how it will be going forward tbh.

Tourism industry will require all visitors to show proof of vaccination.

Right thing to do to keep each country and their citizens safe.

However, my main concern is the UK government deciding to
accomodate those countries that want to discriminate on the basis of an experimental medical intervention by providing "vaccination" passports
or proof of "vaccination".

So you think that the UK government should refuse to give people details of their own medical history, that they specifically ask for, therefore preventing them from leaving the country. Seems a bit discriminatory against vaccinated people tbh.

I cant believe you are actually classing what happened to the Jews in the same sentence as vaccine required to travel.

Neither are the same any in sense when you state "discrimination".

I can say the same for you in not seeing the simularities . I'm speaking about the issueing of a "vaccine" passport

So you think that the UK government should refuse to give people details of their own medical history, that they specifically ask for, therefore preventing them from leaving the country. Seems a bit discriminatory against vaccinated people tbh.

that is a good point you make. I don't believe the UK government should colaborate with foreign powers that wish to unfairly discriminate against their citizens in any official capacity.
so, if a person wishes to ask their doctor to sign a letter to confirm that they've received a "vaccine" , I suppose that may be a loop hole around this.

Back