dan-ger-ous PC

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
Thought i'd share my first photo here at TechKings, this is my comptuer below, it looks great, apart from the specs which do let it down lol. (Leaving a link as the image is too big for an attachment and too large for the forums width. :))

Code:
http://i29.tinypic.com/2ylkbjn.jpg

Specs:

Windows: Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702
Memory (RAM): 256 MB
CPU Info: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1800+
CPU Speed: 1497.7 MHz
Sound card: Realtek AC97 Audio
Display Adapters: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 (Microsoft Corporation) | NetMeeting driver | RDPDD Chained

Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:
:eyebrow:

That's it? lol

Nice looking setup you got there Dan. (y) Nice and tidy.

I knew someone would point that out lol. Yep, i really do need a serious upgrade, my current Acer laptop is the same. So i am really looking forward to the Acer Aspire 6920 that i will be gifted today hopefully. Thanks. Yes, i have no choice but to keep it tidy :(, can take a whole day trying to clean it. I wouldnt have put the lucozade bottle there, but it thought it would be a friendly way to annoy Anto. :grin:

Too clean for me lol Nice pic dan,

I knew there`d be a bottle of lucozade in there somewhere :grin:

Too clean for me lol Nice pic dan,

I knew there`d be a bottle of lucozade in there somewhere :grin:

Thanks noelyf lol

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Don't make fun of the OCD...we're a sensitive people. lol

No No, i wasnt 7thstinger lol. I like to see my desk clean :), but get irritated when it goes all dusty a few days later.

well itll run fine, memory will help, more labour intensive work you do though will slow it down completley, are you getting any virtual memory is low messages at the moment?

well itll run fine, memory will help, more labour intensive work you do though will slow it down completley, are you getting any virtual memory is low messages at the moment?

Yes, but its been quite a while since i got my last one. It happens when i try to open to many programs at once or run them at once, like MSN, firefox, and a photo editing program. Especially the combination of those 3.

Back