Dazn picture quality

I use the kodi addon too, much better than the app. But there is sometimes buffering with it. There has been a decrease in picture quality in dazn over the past year or so. When it first launched it was much more stable.

If you want to go an alternative route and mainly use it for EPL then S Sport quality is top notch. £15 for a year.

They don't all use the same same source there's quite a few to choose from it just depends on what your provider pays for
Definitely don’t use same source some direct and resell on
I’ve had few trials seen the same stream passed on and shite but direct flawless from another! Like picking grape from vine and one dispatched to super market
The quality lower than finally passed on to the markets looking part grape part raisin :LOL:

Firstly you using a fire stick lite ‍♂️
it’s light on power !
What vpn are u using ?
I have used express vpn perfect and also private vpn not quite as good -

When I used Dazn I used a vpn router and Apple TV - PERFECT picture quality - not a cheap setup but flawless, the picture quality of Dazn is spot on with right setup -

but the stream quality you get in IPTV now as been said above is just as good if not better without the need for vpn

spark sports is my favourite

Last edited:
Like bazz has said good suppliers normally buy from direct sources which are almost 3 times the price of restreams.

I have ordered ethernet adapter for my firestick also I think my TV might need replacing as it's 5/6 years old but probably not do that till black Friday so hopefully this will improve the picture

I just can’t stick football on IPTV, the bitrates are just not really good enough compared to DAZN, S Sport+ or Sat. More often than not the ball ghosts and judders across the screen, I try my best to ignore it but it does my head in!
What FPS do you get with your IPTV provider?

My DAZN is fine, you tend to get what you pay for in life. Remember the old days listening to commentary or goal flashes on the wireless lol

Back