Debate amicably. Don't resort to personal insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
This section has understandably blown up and with it so have personal attacks on members that don't hold the same opinions. I've never been a fan of politics/sensitive issues being discussed on a Technology Forum. It leads to members falling out and that escalates into other forum topics/discussions. But we've made the topics at members requests so whilst they are active make sure you debate amicably.

No personal insults aimed at other members whatsoever. If you can't debate without it turning into a slanging match, don't take part.
If you see a thread that you perceive as a conspiracy theory then put your side across and counter the opinion given.
Don't insult the thread starter, give your reasons/ evidence to why you think it's nonsense. If you can't come to an agreement walk away. Other people don't have to think the same way as you and you shouldn't get annoyed at them for not doing.

If you see anyone breaking these rules then please report their post. We will be handing out infraction/bans to members from here on.

Just an update to this above. I get that people are passionate on this subject and get carried away, but I'm getting seriously sick and tired with people becoming personally aggressive in posts towards those they don't agree with.
If you cannot debate without insulting others then don't take part. In future they'll be no more warnings. You'll either be banned from commenting on such threads or you'll be going on a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back