Decent vod app

mrblue

Anyone know about free plex shares, pm me if so.

Or if you can advise a decent vod app as cinema hd no longer working well.

Ive downloaded weyd but its not free

I don't know if you have iptv. But some suppliers now use cinema Pro which has premulize links would normally cost more than £50 a year.

They give this to customers for VOD as it is probably better to have VOD separate from IPTV and premulize links ate always upto date.

You may be able to get it if you put in a request in the relevant section

Syncler is another really popular one and add Real debrid to it and your good to go.

There are some quality plex shares out there both free and paid on reddit and various other groups.

I don't know if you have iptv. But some suppliers now use cinema Pro which has premulize links would normally cost more than £50 a year.

They give this to customers for VOD as it is probably better to have VOD separate from IPTV and premulize links ate always upto date.

I have that version but it's not been updated TV series are not being updated and no new films are being added

Syncler is another really popular one and add Real debrid to it and your good to go.

There are some quality plex shares out there both free and paid on reddit and various other groups.
Wouldn’t touch Reddit with a barge pole especially buying let alone freeloading lol

just find the right supplier who updates vid regular literally every day and has things set to auto dl and import

Wouldn’t touch Reddit with a barge pole especially buying let alone freeloading lol

just find the right supplier who updates vid regular literally every day and has things set to auto dl and import
Thats fine thats your own opinion though.

I was actually going on about finding free plex shares on reddit and other places which you can if anyone wanting to go that route.

Agreed there's been some good stuff there.
Ye alot of free shares there are pretty small library but you do come across a couple of gems once in a while.

Even on facebook you have plex groups where if your lucky some servers have some slots open and you can join that way also.

I currently use Syncler and when its all setup properly its absolutely amazing, i love it. I also use movieboxpro on my ios devices. If you are looking for high bit rate content with dolby vision, atmos, dts etc defo look into getting either syncler with real debrid or weyd with real debrid (cant go wrong man!!)

I currently use Syncler and when its all setup properly its absolutely amazing, i love it. I also use movieboxpro on my ios devices. If you are looking for high bit rate content with dolby vision, atmos, dts etc defo look into getting either syncler with real debrid or weyd with real debrid (cant go wrong man!!)
Spot on mate.

You got the premium version of syncler or you using the free option?

I know it's a clone of TV zion but I would say it's probably better.

Spot on mate.

You got the premium version of syncler or you using the free option?

I know it's a clone of TV zion but I would say it's probably better.
Yeah man i got the full thing haha!, S+, RB and Orion lad haha!

Back