DEDICATED STREAMING BOX ITV

Sam14

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A DEDICATED STREAMING BOX FOR IPTV THAT IS GOOD SPECS NO TUNERS NEEDED

Mag boxes are good, just plug and play and very east to set up. Used lots of mag322 and I have never had a problem with them. There was talk of some boxes getting blocked but as long as you turn off software updates, should be fine.Never had the issue myself.

Probably stay away from mags at the moment. I have a formuler box and is excellent people say they are going to court over the my tv app i personally have looked for info on this and cannot find any. The zgemma i55 was also very good when i had one. If you want to use other apps such as tea tv a formuler box would be best. If you just want IPTV just buy a zgemma i55. People also tell me a amazon stick is quite good as you can buy an adapter to use a wired connection.

Probably stay away from mags at the moment. I have a formuler box and is excellent people say they are going to court over the my tv app i personally have looked for info on this and cannot find any. The zgemma i55 was also very good when i had one. If you want to use other apps such as tea tv a formuler box would be best. If you just want IPTV just buy a zgemma i55. People also tell me a amazon stick is quite good as you can buy an adapter to use a wired connection.
Thats on 2nd gen and 4k one you can buy ethanet adaptor

Back