WooshBuild Deleted recordings keep coming back

netrooky

I have wooshbuild infinity on my Zgemma h9 twin everything runs perfect
However every time I delete 3 specific recordings and the main file they all keep coming back
what do I need to do to delete them permanently
can you please explain how to do this

That seems strange as when a file is deleted it should go to trash and not be seen in your recordings list.

How are you deleting them?
Also how many recordings are you trying to get rid of, as you mention 'I delete 3 specific recordings and the main file'?

I press epg then green button to recordings
I then highlight each recording and press red delete and the recording goes into the trash
i then go into the trash file and highlight each file and delete them and exit recordings.
when I go back into recordings the files have returned.
is there another method to delete these files

All you are doing is deleting timers not recordings.
Go into your recordings and select the one you want to delete or others as needed then they vanish.
Go up to the top folder which brings you into trash and empty them all to make space bigger for future recordings.

You might also have timer lists with green ticks and you can use cleanup button to clear used timers.

Hi cactikid
thanks for your help
pressed menu timers then timers again no files showing
checked power timers and auto timers both no files showing
went back to recordings deleted the 3 files and the directory rebooted box went back into recordings and the 3 files and directory are still listed
cant understand why deleting the files they dont disappear.
do I have to go into another directory somewhere to delete them ?.
i have deleted other recordings and they have have just gone - these 3 files will just not delete - it’s driving me crazy

Can you do a screenshot for us as thinking you are trying to delete a directory when you should be inside looking for the program inside to delete.
You might have a directory called eastenders with 20 programs inside which you want to remove 18?

Cracked it SUCCESS
File Commander hard drive. Movie and deleted from hard drive where the files were stored
rebooted box went into recordings and the files have gone
Thanks for taking time to reply to my post asking for help
Hope this post can help someone else who has a similar issue

Cracked it SUCCESS
File Commander hard drive. Movie and deleted from hard drive where the files were stored
rebooted box went into recordings and the files have gone
Thanks for taking time to reply to my post asking for help
Hope this post can help someone else who has a similar issue

But you haven't 'cracked' it, as @cactikid has alluded to, taking a sledge hammer to crack a nut is what you have done.
If you psychically removed the HDD they'd be gone too, but it's not the way to do it.

Go into recordings (NOT timers ) and simply highlight the recording you want to delete, press RED button and follow on-screen
requests . If you use a recycle bin they will move to there, to permanently delete them do the same within the recycle bin.
Simples !

The problem with your 'method' , besides being completely unnecessary is fraught with danger , remove a wrong file in error
and you may cause more serious problems.

Last edited:
Hi sparkrite
i have already done exactly as you describe in your post however the 3 deleted items kept coming back into recordings and would Not delete.
The only way to delete these rogue files was to go into file commander and go into the directory where they were stored and delete them from my hard drive plugged into my Zgemma h9 twin.
all other files in my recordings can be deleted as you describe in your post but for some unknown reason these 3 files would Not delete.

I posted the method I used to delete these files so any one else with a similar issue can use this method to delete files which they can Not delete in the normal way

Back