Deluxe Hub - Firestick

jj9219

Hi all,

I am quite new to all this IPTV so my knowledge is limited so apologies in advance.

I’ll try to keep it simple...

Purchased a Firestick from a friend of a friend who adds Deluxe Hub onto stick.

I have a user name and password for Deluxe Hub and can log in and out of it. That’s all Deluxe Hub requires as far as I know.

I also have an iPad and want to use IPTV Smarters on it as it’s the best one on iOS from reviews.

For this I need a user name, password and a URL to login.

I cannot see a URL anywhere on Deluxe Hub that I can use.

Can anyone help with this please?

Many Thanks,

J

You will need to ask your supplier for a url. Some suppliers will not give it out

Thanks for your reply Mike.

So there are providers out there and they give a user name, password and URL after you subscribe for a period and you can use any IPTV app.

Is Deluxe Hub run by one single provider? How does Deluxe Hub differ from say IPTV Smarters app as one has a URL and the other doesn’t.

Cheers
J

You have to bear in mind most providers just wont give out the URL but instead would provide you their hard coded apps depedant on the device.

iOS is limited for IPTV apps though.

You have to bear in mind most providers just wont give out the URL but instead would provide you their hard coded apps depedant on the device.

iOS is limited for IPTV apps though.
I think you are thinking of the m3u file - most providers won't give that out, however, they will give out a portal url, which is what it seems to be needed for many apps, including the built in buzztv app

I think you are thinking of the m3u file - most providers won't give that out, however, they will give out a portal url, which is what it seems to be needed for many apps, including the built in buzztv app

Ye sorry my bad mate got it mixed up there my mistake.

They may give you url if you have been with them a while. Quite a few are using there own apps.

I have 2 servers and have the urls but I got my subs off here they can tell I have been a member for years.

Quite a few would not give a new member a url

If suppliers give you the url, username and password it is easy to download a m3u file.

Last edited:
Back