Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury - December 1st, Staples Center, Los Angeles, America

quickeyg

Hello fight fans.

December 1st, Staples Center, Los Angeles, America

Deontay Wilder (USA) vs Tyson Fury (UK)

TV - ShowTime PPV (USA) - BT Sport Box office PPV (UK) - BT Sport 4K UHD? (UK)
TV sat channels will be added before the fight.

Probably suggest you get up around 2:50am

Who is going to win?

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Dk6YT-ZXsAEr2Q1.jpg
    Dk6YT-ZXsAEr2Q1.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 2
  • WildervsFury1.jpg
    WildervsFury1.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 2
Hello fight fans.

December 1st, Staples Center, Los Angeles, America

Deontay Wilder (USA) vs Tyson Fury (UK)

TV - ShowTime PPV (USA) - BT Sport Box office PPV (UK) - BT Sport 4K UHD? (UK)
TV sat channels will be added before the fight.

Probably suggest you get up around 2:50am

Who is going to win?
Brendan Schaub interviews Tyson Fury and an EPIC BT Sport RoundTable Chat - grab some food and drink & enjoy. Who is going to win this fight and how?

Should be a decent scrap, Fury always seems to be able to come up with a game plan for each opponent he fights in order to win, so it should be an interesting contest.

Should be a decent scrap, Fury always seems to be able to come up with a game plan for each opponent he fights in order to win, so it should be an interesting contest.
Deontay Wilder: 'I Don't Know What Fury's Weaknesses Are' - strange comment to make. Wilders stance is odd he stands with his legs wide apart.

See this is going to be wilder biggest test the only decent fight wilder has had was ortiz the rest were bumbs yeah he's got knockout power but that's been seen against bumbs now to fury only time will tell if its the fury of old if so the ring skill mind set and technique will get him to victory on the big scene he always prevails even tho he won on points against clitchko there's the same as wilder all bumbs apart from clitchko but if wilder can catch fury see it been lights out for fury by round 8 but if the fury of old turns up then fury on points
Sorry for long post

Can anyone confirm this would work with virgin media cable. It will be shown on the live events or prime events or sky events channel right?

Can anyone confirm this would work with virgin media cable. It will be shown on the live events or prime events or sky events channel right?
Yes, i can confirm it will not be shown on any cable or satellite lines via cardshare. You'll get it on IPTV if your provider has it

I hope wilder knocks him out, fury should think himself lucky to get another chance with his licence anyway .

Oh man... It won't be on the live events channel.. All the other big fights have always been there?

Nope, ITV PPV and BT PPV have never been shown on cable or Sat as they use a different encryption, only Sky Box Office is shown as it still uses the same encryption as the other Sky Sports channels on cable

Nope, ITV PPV and BT PPV have never been shown on cable or Sat as they use a different encryption, only Sky Box Office is shown as it still uses the same encryption as the other Sky Sports channels on cable
OK so how do we find out what foreign channels the fight would be on.?

It will be on, but I won't be staying up for it.

Wilder by points for me, Fury has had his day, he might take a couple of early rounds cause he has nothing to loose and will come out swinging.
He is a big bloke so maybe no KO but I think he will run out of steam from 6 onwards.

Back