Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury - December 1st, Staples Center, Los Angeles, America

I can see fury counting stars.Wilder round 9 KO,Thats my Bet anyway.
I've won a couple of bets by spreading across the later rounds. £2 to win in each 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. A tenner down and I usually come away with £40. Best to do it on fights that are fairly close but one guy should win, like this one.

The list looks pretty small.. I really don't know how I'm going to watch it.. How much do you have to pay to watch it officially.. I only have sky entertainment package currently
There will probaly be more channels added closer to the fight.

This was quoted on the bt sport website

"Virgin TV customers can use their remote control to visit the 'On Demand' section and choose 'Live Events'."

So it might be on cable right?

"Virgin TV customers can use their remote control to visit the 'On Demand' section and choose 'Live Events'."

NO, BT box office is not available on cable cs, along with ITV box office, they cannot be shown as Pabloescaban has already pointed out, they have a different encryption. Only get it on cable if you pay the money and get it on your genuine VM box, either Tivo or V6 box.

It's bt events HD on cable but it won't clear because of the encryption.

NO, BT box office is not available on cable cs, along with ITV box office, they cannot be shown as Pabloescaban has already pointed out, they have a different encryption. Only get it on cable if you pay the money and get it on your genuine VM box, either Tivo or V6 box.
Oh OK. Thanks for clarifying.

TV Sat update:- ShowTime PPV (USA) - BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK) - ViaPlay (Denmark Finland Norway Sweden) - Australia Main Event PPV - New Zealand Sky Arena PPV - DAZN (Oh dear) Austria Germany Italy Switzerland - DMax Turkey - Canal + France HD - Canal+ Sport 1 Afrique - Canal+ Sport HD (Poland) - Inter (Ukraine) - RTL Croatia - TV3 MAX Denmark/HD - VOOsport World 1 HD - Panama RPC Channel 4 - WOWOW in Japan

TV Sat update:- ShowTime PPV (USA) - BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK) - ViaPlay (Denmark Finland Norway Sweden) - Australia Main Event PPV - New Zealand Sky Arena PPV - DAZN (Oh dear) Austria Germany Italy Switzerland - DMax Turkey - Canal + France HD - Canal+ Sport 1 Afrique - Canal+ Sport HD (Poland) - Inter (Ukraine) - RTL Croatia - TV3 MAX Denmark/HD - VOOsport World 1 HD - Panama RPC Channel 4 - WOWOW in Japan

MATCH! TV HD - Sport 1 Israel HD has been added

Strange because i'm watching BBC Dynasties Episode 3 Lions (EPIC) - Mr Tyson Fury will be one Saturday night/early Sunday morning.

Hopefully that Billy BottleJob Duckua aka Duckus aka Joshua grows a pair of balls and fights the winner. I think he has to get permission from little Eddie. Can't do this cant say that can't attend this.

Was a decent fight,thought Fury won when it went to the refs,someone please tell me how he got up from the 12th round combo?

Was a decent fight,thought Fury won when it went to the refs,someone please tell me how he got up from the 12th round combo?

Yeah i was wondering how the hell he got up off the canvas after the onslaught he got but i give him his due other fighters would have been out cold

I suspect it was a fixed fight. Someone helped Fury to come back to life. It was a good cause. Bookies were the winner.

Do you think there will be a rematch in UK or will they both go there separate ways wilder tried to take fury out in the opening rounds I think a draw was kinda a fair result as the 2 knock downs automatically make it a winning round but on a different day different country fury couldve won or wilder couldve won

Yeah will be a rematch if AJ dont wanna fight but it all comes down to money as usual and i can see fury fighting either whyte or chisora aswell lol

Yeah will be a rematch if AJ dont wanna fight but it all comes down to money as usual and i can see fury fighting either whyte or chisora aswell lol
That would be a good fight winner of chisora Whyte vs fury or even wilder but wilder hardest hitting puncher in boxing I like AJ loads but think he ducked fury and wilder as he knows it's a losing fight for him but you never know in boxing

The result aside I quite enjoyed the fight going the distance from the 8th round Wilder looked cream crackered and how Fury got up in last round I'll never know his eyes went then when he saw the ref counting it was like oh where am I? Is it morning? Am I late for work? Nope I'm in the 12th round jumped up and carried on. I like his showmanship and taunting makes it a bit more interesting.

Back