Detail Guide For Each Plugin and what it for

Raf007

Hi Guys,
I am wondering if there is any full detail of each plugin and what it for.
It will be great help for the new comers.
All images have a lot of plugins but not full detail for the plugin. Sometime duoble plugin with small difference.
It might be a time consuming task but will help new comers.

TBH I am not as technical as you guys. I spent days to understand one thing but I love it. It give me a little push " yes i did it"

I am wondering if there is any full detail of each plugin and what it for
that would suck all the fun out of making images!

different plugins can work best for VM c/s, IPTV & multi-sat but in essence 'less is more' if you want your box to respond quickly & perform well, using only what’s required is better than bloated images, things to consider are box specs, firmware you start with, your personal preference (some plugins perform similar functions). Best advice would be to start by making your own bare bones image then adding/removeing a plugin of choice until you are happy with your setup or go the easy route & load someone else’s build & be done with it.

A good example for IPTV that should answer some of your Q’s can be found here:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/enigma-2-iptv-setup-guide.144740/

You are right but the question is how will we know which plugin is for what purpose. This is the main thing. I no need 100s of plugin eating my mwhich are not useful

As i use a number of sat boxes on motorised and fixed i would use a downloaded plugin like vhannibal quad 13,19.2,23.5 and 28 which is a channel bouquet.Due to movement as always lists go out of date as mine was august.
Bonus plugin is vhannibal autosettings plugin and choose what sats you want from the list and it gives you the latest .

Back