Deviant Art - does anyone use it??

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Does any one on here use Deviant Art. I dont but my son does and looks like its been hacked or tampered with..
Its gone 12 o'clock now so Aprils fools jokes are over but someone has changed avatars and siggys and he cant get rid of them

so just wondered if any of you guys use it and know anything

My avatar was changed to a bloody Team Seeker thing, whatever that is.
There was a bunch of April Fools stuff on there, with llamas and Twilight or Seeker avatars and things like that. I suppose that's all it was, they just didn't change them back.

Edit: There's news articles on there about it, just a big joke apparently, your son won't be able to change it back until the day is over? It's the day after in Aus and I still can't change it. Just gotta put up with it, although I will be whinging to dA, I don't appreciate it lol

See these:
News: OH HAI THAR SEEKER.
News: April Fools' Day!

Last edited:
no he was unhappy to and he did say there was a mesage to say it was just pranksters - but to go into people profiles is out of order, THAT should not be allowed. and they should not do it so that you cant change it back.
shows your lack of privacy as an account holder if they can do as they want and not allow you to change stuff - thats as good as hacking someones account. i did manage to report something to them - which i think is why he got a message back.

not sure if hes used it again since - he was scared incase it affected his pc.

thanks Session :)

Back