Did anyone use to participate in taking mdma when younger?

userlee5267

TK Veteran
I'm 41 this time. Missed out on the rave scence but listened to it for as long as I remember and still do.

Took large amounts of mdma/e's for around 7 years every weekend. Started when I was 16. Lead onto whizz and cocaine but not alot of this.

hardhouse clubs and just random clubbing sometimes even just sitting in a random pub all flying our backs off ha 🤣

Not forgetting my love for trance from 97 onwards too. Always loved music ❣️

Use to love it back then not to sure I could do it now like.

Mood swings are all over the shop now and I swear my car talks about me ha 🤣😅😭

Not sure it's the drugs or just me In general lol 🤣

Surely not the only one here

I'm 41 this time. Missed out on the rave scence but listened to it for as long as I remember and still do.

Took large amounts of mdma/e's for around 7 years every weekend. Started when I was 16. Lead onto whizz and cocaine but not alot of this.

hardhouse clubs and just random clubbing sometimes even just sitting in a random pub all flying our backs off ha 🤣

Not forgetting my love for trance from 97 onwards too. Always loved music ❣️

Use to love it back then not to sure I could do it now like.

Mood swings are all over the shop now and I swear my car talks about me ha 🤣😅😭

Not sure it's the drugs or just me In general lol 🤣

Surely not the only one here
Mate those was the days but my (rave) days was going to niche (Sydney street) Sheffield club wow casalocos vibe plug ect been there with the above those was the days not going openly state what but your on the right lines (sniff sniff)
get train to Leeds on a Friday for casalocos waiting to come up stay till first train back on a Saturday.
On a Saturday used to be club wow till 12am then onto my beloved Sydney street till 6am.
I was never into hard dance-techno it’s more bassline for me the likes of big ang Shaun banger Scott Jamie Duggan Chris Bailey is freddo just to name a few.
I’m 39 now and tbh niche aka Sydney street was my second home but it got shut down years ago due to drug raids people benn stabbed ect ect they put an event on every month and still go for the (drugs) but just for the love of the music I grew up on
If you like/love the music you grew up on your never too old imo to go 🤣🤣
You may not know of niche or the music genre as was aka speedgarage ect here is a video of its grand re opening after been shutdown once this is from 12 year ago after first shutdown.

This one is after 2nd shutdown and re located

This is when it was at its peak on vibetv

Mate those was the days but my (rave) days was going to niche (Sydney street) Sheffield club wow casalocos vibe plug ect been there with the above those was the days not going openly state what but your on the right lines (sniff sniff)
get train to Leeds on a Friday for casalocos waiting to come up stay till first train back on a Saturday.
On a Saturday used to be club wow till 12am then onto my beloved Sydney street till 6am.
I was never into hard dance-techno it’s more bassline for me the likes of big ang Shaun banger Scott Jamie Duggan Chris Bailey is freddo just to name a few.
I’m 39 now and tbh niche aka Sydney street was my second home but it got shut down years ago due to drug raids people benn stabbed ect ect they put an event on every month and still go for the (drugs) but just for the love of the music I grew up on
If you like/love the music you grew up on your never too old imo to go 🤣🤣
You may not know of niche or the music genre as was aka speedgarage ect here is a video of its grand re opening after been shutdown once this is from 12 year ago after first shutdown.

This one is after 2nd shutdown and re located

This is when it was at its peak on vibetv
Not really into that type of music myself, i like Piano house and the occasional bounce

Yes bit of Wigan pier too. Not sure what these new e's are like. There stating some are 200mg plus

People don't look like there having a good time though. They look messed up. I was like a live wire me, I couldn't even stop dancing when ordering drinks ha 🤣

Yes bit of Wigan pier too. Not sure what these new e's are like. There stating some are 200mg plus

People don't look like there having a good time though. They look messed up. I was like a live wire me, I couldn't even stop dancing when ordering drinks ha 🤣
Think everyone is into Cocaine now, I stopped everything once i got into my mid 30s, I am a Gym rat now but still love the music

I was around in the real rave scene in the 80s they were all illegal then. In the middle of a farmers field or a warehouse.

Absolute madness went to a few but never really got into it like some people. Back then I was more into my bikes then had to grow up lol

I was around in the real rave scene in the 80s they were all illegal then. In the middle of a farmers field or a warehouse.

Absolute madness went to a few but never really got into it like some people. Back then I was more into my bikes then had to grow up lol
Always love a good rave now every Friday I play at the top club in our area 7pm-12am house speedgarage odd bit of dab no drugs involved tho just beer for me.
The 80s/90s was the true hard rave scene whether illegal raves or not now days I see younger generation blasting the tunes out what we used to go out too and then trying to skank (dance) to them and it kinda feels good they the younger generation are keeping alive what we once had it’s madness.

It's mad because my lad now 15 smashes the tunes I use too. Talks about going to creamfiels etc

Tell ya who seems awesome is that Hannah Laing.

Can see what he listens to on tick tock and it's all decent trance and some happy hardcore stuff.

Just hope he leaves the drugs alone. Don't fancy him thinking everyone is talking about him and his emotions are like a firework show 😭

I did the rave scene from when it started in the late 80's. I think stone henge festival 1989 was where I heard acid music for the first time and loved it. That was when festivals were full on drugs party's, nothing like the ones you get today. I used to go to all the free parties where you would just get a phone call telling you where the next rave was. .Back then LSD was the drug of choice, never had mdma. I had an obsession with music after that and got into recording studio's in about 92 and did a night course in sound engineering at my local college.Back then it was an atari st computer with drum machines and samplers, then when pc's came out it opened up a whole new world. I still have a fairly high tech home studio today and knock a tune together whenever I get the chance but after getting married and having kids I don't get that much time.lol I think that's why I got into Satellite and IPTV as I just love what you can do with technology.

Never tried lsd... Would love to make a track... A few mates who use to go out with us make hardhouse tracks and DJ most weekends.

It's finding time to do anything lately.... It's kids football, football training, pick me up take me here and give me some money ha

I work in the week and the missus and she works weekends.

We do a bit of fishing now and again. That's it these days. Few beers in the house for me that's as mad as it gets now.

I know if I go out I can't say no and I would go out Friday and come home Monday. Can't do that no more ha 😭

Never tried lsd... Would love to make a track... A few mates who use to go out with us make hardhouse tracks and DJ most weekends.

It's finding time to do anything lately.... It's kids football, football training, pick me up take me here and give me some money ha

I work in the week and the missus and she works weekends.

We do a bit of fishing now and again. That's it these days. Few beers in the house for me that's as mad as it gets now.

I know if I go out I can't say no and I would go out Friday and come home Monday. Can't do that no more ha 😭
I’m out this Saturday to nostalgia Halloween bash 4 old skool vynal djs 10pm-6am and can’t wait tbh missus will be at home with kids as she dosnt like the music I’m into.
I did the rave scene from when it started in the late 80's. I think stone henge festival 1989 was where I heard acid music for the first time and loved it. That was when festivals were full on drugs party's, nothing like the ones you get today. I used to go to all the free parties where you would just get a phone call telling you where the next rave was. .Back then LSD was the drug of choice, never had mdma. I had an obsession with music after that and got into recording studio's in about 92 and did a night course in sound engineering at my local college.Back then it was an atari st computer with drum machines and samplers, then when pc's came out it opened up a whole new world. I still have a fairly high tech home studio today and knock a tune together whenever I get the chance but after getting married and having kids I don't get that much time.lol I think that's why I got into Satellite and IPTV as I just love what you can do with technology.
i would love to get into a studio to try make a beat/track but wouldn’t know where to start I understand the beats per minute ect but I prefer beats at 140.
I have just started taking a liking to d&b the likes of hedex and bou i think they call him

I was never mad Into the scene just went to a few raves for the atmosphere really obviously some substances involved also bottled water and tip tops lol.

But I have always preferred my rock music but still glad I experienced the scene

I was never mad Into the scene just went to a few raves for the atmosphere really obviously some substances involved also bottled water and tip tops lol.

But I have always preferred my rock music but still glad I experienced the scene
Always water to keep you hydrated the club I used to go to didn’t sell beer in pints or bottles only cans and bottled water and ice pops and had a very strict dress code.
Even now when I go out I start off with water then go onto pints later on apart from if working then water all night as pints go flat especially when djing

Back