Did I do something wrong? Games won't play///

WiiPirate

Do I post my Wii Softmod problems here? Well... Its more like neogamma channel D:

ANYWAY HERES THE DEAL:

Hello all! I have a problem... OK, I softmodded the wii following all the directions and I now have Neogamma r7 channel.... yes I have the CIOS 14 installed.... Problem is, how do I play my downloaded games?

Am I burning them right? I have imgburner and it only let me write image to 15x speed (lowest one)
Im trying to play Harvest Moon Animal Parade .iso. Please help me and give me as much info as possible.

Trying to get this all sorted out to give my sister a christmas present :)

Can anyone with knowledge of this please help? Or can you point this threads link in the direction of someone who knows about this?

Please help asap

its all way over my head, but you are in the correct section and there are people on here that can help you, its just a matter of waiting until they got the time to answer you - BUT have no fear an answer is out there.
Thankfully a friend sorted mine out for me - but i have no idea what or how.

Have you tried loading your game from the neogamma channel? Also be sure to verify your discs when burning them with IMGburn. Sometimes depending on your burner you might have to phyically take the disc out after it burns it and put it back in so it can verify it. There is a lot of info about what discs to use I believe they say the DVD- are the best.

Back