Digibit VPN

Dastardley

I have the Zgemma H.2S, with wooshbuild 6. I downloaded the Add VPN Easily plugin and have entered my password/username details...I chose a country as requested and hit the blue button to save...I then hit 4 to refresh my IP but when I do it still shows my UK IP providers Ip number. Anyone any idea what I am doing wrong...first time I have used both VPN and Add VPN Easily plugin.

Have you tried more servers as a few dont work. Barcelona Manchester 1 and 2 to name a few.
If you go down to change vpn provider the plugin will then close.
Then load it up and start again but this time try a London server first

Have you tried more servers as a few dont work. Barcelona Manchester 1 and 2 to name a few.
If you go down to change vpn provider the plugin will then close.
Then load it up and start again but this time try a London server first
Thanks for your input, I am now getting the green light on the icon which I wasn't getting before, but when I refresh my IP number it still reads the same as my UK IP provider....So not sure if I am actually hidden or not?

You could try changing the nameserver settings. I cant give you the button presses tho as I am not home. But they have been posted on the wb thread and I know ds as posted some instructions. So a search should bring it up. Your ip should change

Dont think changing nameserver settings will adjust/change your external ip.

You can try to change your external ip by changing/spoofing your router mac address if your router has this feature which i assume it will if you are running a vpn on it,, or is this on a specific pc/device?

In any case vpn providers will supply a static ip for you and a dns nameserver to use, to check your vpn is working type(whats my ip) into google= if your ip is not that of the desired country you have chosen and is infact the external ip of your current isp then your vpn is not working, its either down or it has not been configured correctly(client end)

Back