Dillyp70 - Peter Dilworth - Georgia Hudson - SCAMMERS

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
I am bringing this thread back to life and sticking it.
Due to so many complaints by members of being ripped off by this person, who has been banned on 3 separate occasions for the same issue, but continues to use a VPN and use another alias to gain members trust, to go on and continue to do it again totalling several thousands of pounds.
What option am I left with other than to shame him...

Dillyp70
Darkavenger89

First account here.
Second account here.

This guy known as Peter Dilworth, is currently using the PayPal address -
- ghudson89@yahoo.co.uk to scam people once again.

21105947_10214088676880304_4725038746605171947_n.jpg

This address is his Partners account known as Georgia Hudson.
This isn't the first time he has used her account.
She is also well known to his scams and doesn't give a shit.

https://www.facebook.com/georgia.hudson.56

They used these phone numbers

User Names Here --
Dillyp70
Darkavenger89

-------------
---------------------
eBay as georgeous1969
---------------------
---------------
Peter Dilworth
---------------

Partner allowing him to use her account to rob people.
Complicit also by her sent in emails.

- Just changed her name on Facebook to Georgia Amelia.

Last edited:
UserNames --
Dillyp70
Darkavenger89
-------------
---------------------
eBay as georgeous1969
---------------------
---------------
Peter Dilworth
---------------

Partner allowing him to use her account to rob people.
Complicit also by her sent in emails.

- Just changed her name on Facebook to Georgia Amelia.

First post updated.

So due to this going well off course, I have had to "Hide" posts from public view, whilst I remove ridiculous posts...

A FYI - You can not join this forum and threaten any other user, EVER!!! so posts deleted.
Peter - It is me, "the Admin" that is calling out YOU and your partner for being Thieves. This thread was allowed to run to get info, also get the word out not to deal with such scum. Whilst you continue to try rob people here, this thread will remain ;).
You don't disappoint as you have since sent death threats out as a result to apparently everyone but me?
I have closed this thread and it will remain. Send me your threats Peter as it is entirely my decision to keep this up.

PETER DILWORTH is obviously broken.

His email to me this evening.

2017-12-06_04-51-39.jpg

So this is our Pete' reckoning he has made a new account here, using a "New Paypal" address, trying to rip people off. AGAIN.
Like I said - Broken o_O.

We will continue to review IP addresses etc but please stick with VIP's and Vets.
If he has made a new account here, it is in it's early days, and Peter is that stupid he will give himself up as before.

HT. :rolleyes:

This evenings outburst by Dilly. This lad actually makes me laugh. To follow on from the above message from him.

My reply...
rep1.jpg

rep2.jpg

rep3.jpg

rep4.jpg
No we just don't expect thieves, to keep coming back after being named and shamed.... You're a special case, literally!

rep5.jpg

This is the sort of moron we are dealing with members....

HT.

Thread opened once more. Members should be allowed to discuss this thief.

REMEMBER ZERO THREATS OR PERSONAL DETAILS.
SEND THEM TO US SO WE CAN PASS THEM TO HIS VICTIMS SO THEY CAN CLAIM FROM HIM LEGALLY.
THE GUY IS OBVIOUSLY MENTALLY ILL.

;)

Haha . love it ..peter and his trampy girlfriend must be getting desperate
Christmas is coming and no one to scam...

why would you need dark web to ddos ?
if you have to use a 3rd party . peter isnt as clued up, as he thinks

love stuss. all the way from maldives..

Hes a propper ass that Peter dillworth it's amazing how he can be a keyboard worrior and give it large but all the people he's scammed and spits dummy out once named and shamed what a **** @HiTeck like your email replys to him

Good knowledge for people to know about this scammer and hopefully wont be as easy for him to scam anybody else but sadly he seems very persistent in his ways and think hes hell bent on still trying to make peoples life a misery thanks for heads up Hi tech and keep up the good work

peter sent an amusing email this morning.. wanting to jump on my head
and hoping i had good home insurances..

so peter..1stly yes i have good insurance..
i also have live cctv .. i can connect 24/7 to my home network.

more to the point telling me what your going to do .. Thats not a clever move now is it.

so peter has access to this site or somoene is passing him information.

love stuss

Last edited:
You BEST LISTEN to this DILWORTH and i will say it one TIME,Stop ripping people off and just leave this forum and all the people alone,I WILL CREDIT CHECK YOU THROUGH ONE OF MY FIRMS AND FIND YOU VERY EASY,IT WAS ME WHO TOLD THE MODS ABOUT YOU ,i promise you that it will stop,LAST TIME I WILL TELL YOU AND I WILL PROMISE THAT THIS LITTLE PROBLEM WILL GO AWAY ON 3 PHONE CALLS AS ITS ALREADY BEEN SORTED

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had my house burgled. Twice car stolen once how anyone can steal off someone is beyond me and to boast about just can't get it

sorry to here of your misfortunes no one likes a thief..
Dilworth and his tramp.. have made a lifestyle choice out of conning people.
now they have both been exposed.
threats have came out..People who were victims of his con were paying for his recent holiday to Portugal.. How insulting is that..

We have received further threats this evening, so have other forum members that have messaged in.
This guy really has a bizarre personality and seems to be amused at the excitement of robbing people. I am not for or against cannabis, but this guy clearly has done too much. This is Peter Dilworth - READ THIS.

Link to discussion.

And incase he goes on that forum and deletes it, I SS'ed it below :).cannabis abuse.jpg

We have received further threats this evening, so have other forum members that have messaged in.
This guy really has a bizarre personality and seems to be amused at the excitement of robbing people. I am not for or against cannabis, but this guy clearly has done too much. This is Peter Dilworth - READ THIS.

Link to discussion.

And incase he goes on that forum and deletes it, I SS'ed it below :).View attachment 29140

dildo is beyond help.. put him to sleep as you would do a sick animal..

Hes a total jerk what a load of crap from that Peter dillworth
nothing more than a scouse Bagead..
i enjoy his e-mails.. i am sunning it in the Maldives.. he is scamming old ladies.
( he claims he is a roofer)

i wish he would contact me directly
but as with all scammers. he is a coward..
61b4a51202399955b5a3d8677a24783c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back