DirecTV alternative as good as Peacock

tolien

I have Peacock for epl but obviously it doesn’t cover all games. I have Fubo alongside it but their fps is quite low so it’s not great to watch. I have DirecTV but the sound is awfully tinny. What other options is there that are as good as peacock. Thanks.

Sorry, not sure mate.

Don't think I've had a glitch on it though, and use it regularly for sports and a few series/movies.

What their fps do you know. Thanks.
Sling is slightly poorer than Peacock for EPL but better than IPTV and very reliable with no glitches, not quite sure FPS! Also it may depend on VPN used to the quality.
It's cheap enough to try on Shoppy,
I have been using it for the last 3 seasons using Stream locator

Sling is slightly poorer than Peacock for EPL but better than IPTV and very reliable with no glitches, not quite sure FPS! Also it may depend on VPN used to the quality.
It's cheap enough to try on Shoppy,
I have been using it for the last 3 seasons using Stream locator
I just use express vpn. Not heard of stream locator. Is that better?

I just use express vpn. Not heard of stream locator. Is that better?
Express is probably the best VPN.
Stream locator is an app that works in the background and you just indicate which country the app needs!
Just Google it and it will show you which apps/country it covers.
Presently about £34 per year with discount!
No need to switch off and on.
I use it mostly for Dazn Canada, Peacock Sling and Paramount plus USA never a problem and good support on its Discord group

Express is probably the best VPN.
Stream locator is an app that works in the background and you just indicate which country the app needs!
Just Google it and it will show you which apps/country it covers.
Presently about £34 per year with discount!
No need to switch off and on.
I use it mostly for Dazn Canada, Peacock Sling and Paramount plus USA never a problem and good support on its Discord group
Nice. Thanks I’ll take a look.

FWIW, I can't get Sling working with ControlD, but working perfectly with Surfshark VPN. Peacock, however works better with ControlD (constantly buffering with Surfshark)

Back