Do I have a fake T95Z PLUS Box?

Dee-Dee

Okay to cut a long story short. I paid for 5 T95Z Plus boxes off Ebay and one off Amazon.

The one from Amazon the leds on the box are much much brighter and they even have the led app installed from scratch which creates the colour change loop. The box has the 32gb internal storage and 3gb ram as described.

The 5 from Ebay the led lights on the boxes are really dull, they dont have the led app installed from scratch so the leds dont loop or change. The internal storage is meant to be 32gb and 3 gb ram but the boxes have 29gb storage and 2.7gb total ram??????

What is my next option? are these fake boxes? the item is definitely not as described.

any help much appreciated.

from an online review of that box:

Another nice feature of the remote is an LED button that allows you to change the color options for the LED glow lights at the top of the box or shut it off completely. The remote also includes a Kodi shortcut button that makes it easy to launch Kodi without clicking an icon on the screen.

It appears that there are quite a few brands that are promoting this box and mine is distributed by Sunvell. More than likely if you purchase this item off of GearBest, you will get a Sunvell T95Z Plus. If you purchase from Amazon, you may get Edal, Greatever, Weily, Leelbox, Reechen, Wisewo, Kekilo, Hosamtel, YF, VIPWIND, Emish, or some other brand name.

some of them are diffrent from others if you search google

There are so many fake boxes floating around nowadays that it's hard to tell which is genuine and which isn't. At the end of the day, the 5 that you bought from Ebay don't sound right to me, 2.7gb RAM, what is that about? You purchased from Ebay, so you are covered under the buyer protection scheme, so raise a case 'Item not as described' send them back and get a full refund.

I would just think it is down to the build, I have bought
MXQ pro boxes in the past from different suppliers and they are all
set up slightly differently to each other, so I think it's probably more likely
that.

I have a T95Z plus that changes colour but it had minimal apps installed, it was a very basic Kodi set up, no frills.

Most of them are just copies of another box, the engine is the same the wrapping paper is slightly different if you follow.
I would have thought it's a waste of time cloning them when you could just bring one out
under it's own name for the same price.

I have just noticed 5 boxes from Ebay led lights doesnt even change to green, only blue and red. The Amazon box changes to red,blue,green. I know its 0.3 ram difference and 3gb internal storage difference but the item is definitely not as described and why state 32gb+3gb when its actually 29gb+2.7gb. I have messaged the seller about my problems and i will see what they respond with and keep you all posted, but i would probably have to send them back.

Also which box is better the T95Z Plus or the T95Q. The T95Q supposely has 4gb of ram

Hi. I do not want to hijack this thread,but i looking at these boxes. I have a MXQ Box,but it does take a age to load the Kodi repos.Do these boxes suffer the same?

Cheers

Hi. I do not want to hijack this thread,but i looking at these boxes. I have a MXQ Box,but it does take a age to load the Kodi repos.Do these boxes suffer the same?

I had a few MXQ pro boxes in the past 1 Gb, 2 Gb etc the processor also got quicker with each model. The 3Gb T95Z is much quicker and has an easy Clear Cache icon which makes it easy to maintain. By the time I had set it up it also has lots more apps loaded than the previous boxes and copes well.

To be honest I prefer them over the MAG boxes now as they are more flexible you can run MAG emulators, plus lots more apps, so they are MAG plus bells and whistles.

I guess the newer 4Gb boxes will be better again, RAM and processor speed seem to be the key with android boxes rather than particular makes and models. Just noticed the 4K T95Q only has a max video output of 1080i and a quad core processor ?
T95Z has video of 4320p and an octo core processor, strange !!! :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Okay to cut a long story short. I paid for 5 T95Z Plus boxes off Ebay and one off Amazon.

The one from Amazon the leds on the box are much much brighter and they even have the led app installed from scratch which creates the colour change loop. The box has the 32gb internal storage and 3gb ram as described.

The 5 from Ebay the led lights on the boxes are really dull, they dont have the led app installed from scratch so the leds dont loop or change. The internal storage is meant to be 32gb and 3 gb ram but the boxes have 29gb storage and 2.7gb total ram??????

What is my next option? are these fake boxes? the item is definitely not as described.

any help much appreciated.
thats because theres pre installed apps thats taking up the 4 megs of space as well as the ram. you are good

Back