Do I need a VPN

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi,
I have iptv running on my smart tv via the nanomid player and duplex player...recently I have been having issues and get the “unable to stream” message or the app is just not responding....supplier advised to delete the apps and reinstall, reboot router for it to work again....just thinking would a VPN help resolve this issue?

thanks

Nanomid and duplex running fine here is your provider been blocked when football is on if your tv is not android then you would need a vpn router unless any vpns are available via the app store

Id get one anyway Shiv.
There cheap as chips and the way things are going you're probably going to need one eventually

id agree with gravehead and get a vpn .

have you tried using your iptv subscription on another device in your household so instance your mobile ? if you have android based you will have access to a lot more reliable apps .

i have seen it before when nanomind would take ages to open a stream and can be a bit flakey . installed an iptv app on my phone like smarters iptv player and tried it and it was instant and provided a much better experience.

long term if you have a tv thats not android based spend £40 on an android box there loads to choose from it will be the best £40 you spend.

Hi,
I have iptv running on my smart tv via the nanomid player and duplex player...recently I have been having issues and get the “unable to stream” message or the app is just not responding....supplier advised to delete the apps and reinstall, reboot router for it to work again....just thinking would a VPN help resolve this issue?

thanks

who is your broadband provider?

It mighr be worth considering getting yourself a box or a firestick when black friday comes. Things are a lot easier and you have acess to many more apps.

Back