Do you give your iptv provider your real name and address?

gustavo04

Hi all,

Newbie in this iptv world, just wanted to get your advise..

I've found a prospective iptv provider and the web form they've shared with me to sign up for the trial has fields for my names, billing address etc. They only take credit cards and crypto. In my case, I would opt for the credit card.

My question is, would you divulge your real name and billing address to the iptv provider? If I don't give them my real name & address, the credit card transaction will bounce back I suppose? I'm just paranoid in case my details leak.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Newbie in this iptv world, just wanted to get your advise..

I've found a prospective iptv provider and the web form they've shared with me to sign up for the trial has fields for my names, billing address etc. They only take credit cards and crypto. In my case, I would opt for the credit card.

My question is, would you divulge your real name and billing address to the iptv provider? If I don't give them my real name & address, the credit card transaction will bounce back I suppose? I'm just paranoid in case my details leak.

Thanks!
Avoid mate, use the request thread on here and follow the guide on post 1

It'll be fine, the authorities don't go after end users. The worst that'll happen is that if your provider gets caught and is slack with his security you might (highly unlikely) get a letter from a local police force (in the area the provider is based, if he's in the UK that is) telling you that your details have been found with someone who was illegally selling copywrited content and you shouldn't be buying it.

It'll be fine, the authorities don't go after end users. The worst that'll happen is that if your provider gets caught and is slack with his security you might (highly unlikely) get a letter from a local police force (in the area the provider is based, if he's in the UK that is) telling you that your details have been found with someone who was illegally selling copywrited content and you shouldn't be buying it.
I wouldn't be doing that giving credits card details and name and address, what could possibly go wrong lol?

Suppliers don't normally care about your name and adress. But they do look at other details when payment is made.

But nothing that will give any personal details away

I'm new to this too but since I have no idea who is on the other end of this I'll only use paypal. Even if most of the EI requires some authorisation for CC purchases online it's still risky.

Paypal is safe. A supplierr can't see any credit or debit card details if you pay like that.

I would be concerned if they asked for full name and adress. Some at the most may ask which city you live in via email. But nothing more.

As far as credit company aware they just see a transaction..if the provider can see personal info, just put random details. But they see fine if providing crypto to

Back