Do you know what this is?

ah c'mon stop feeding his ego
something tells me its fairly full

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

is that a yes or no?

ah jaysus im hungry now
i will have to go out to the shed and have one like ya man in the full montylol

Is it to measure the water pressure in your hot water cylinder?

No

is it for winding something up G :)

I did ask you at the very beginning do you know what it is LOL

I, err!, am, gee's a, let me see now, hmm! Yes I do.

Is it plumbing equipment?

That's way too vague Evastar.

You either missed or ignored what i said about plumbing equipment gman?

And you did answer earlier and say it wasn't a woodworking tool, so that would be in the same category ;)

I didn't Eva, I just couldn't stop laughing long enough to reply ::-):

Only one for a sec so will have a quick pop. Is it a launcher for clay pidgeons??

Another very clever shot Mooley, but no, it's not.

-

goodnight G going to sleep on it, not that its sheding much light on the subject LOL

well its not none of the above so im sure its not a foot guide to measure feet with either lol but think most of us have run out of sensible ideas and i know its not a kettle so ill have to go make me own coffee whilst i sit n wait! :)

Is it a mould of some sort g

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Imean a moulding box

is it used for maintaining the shape of a material(cloth or linen),of some sort or expanding said material

Net is really really slow where I am for these few days so can't really scroll through all the answers to see if it was said before but is it a piano key??

Is it some type of mannequin for toy or something like that. Help this is driving
us all up the wall.G

Don't have noely.

But here's another variation of it (slightly different model).

mod2.jpg

-

Is it the internal skeleton of Rod Hull's Emu lol

Attachments

• emu.jpg
    emu.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 21
well its not none of the above so im sure its not a foot guide to measure feet with either lol but think most of us have run out of sensible ideas and i know its not a kettle so ill have to go make me own coffee whilst i sit n wait! :)

No it's not.

Is it a mould of some sort g

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Imean a moulding box

No.

is it used for maintaining the shape of a material(cloth or linen),of some sort or expanding said material

No

corn cob doohicky for holding the cob or making sure it's soft for ye bum!!

No

Net is really really slow where I am for these few days so can't really scroll through all the answers to see if it was said before but is it a piano key??

No

is it a lawnmower?

No

Grrrr..... Okay. One last one. Is it a lift mechanism??

Yes

Is it some type of mannequin for toy or something like that. Help this is driving
us all up the wall.G

No

-

Back