Dodgy IPTV seller Halostreams

You'd expect the new sub to be of the same or similar quality to the one you originally bought, apparently the replacements he's dishing out are cheap crap
That's fair enough if it's like for like,if it's poor that's no good.

Lads/Lasses it's simple, sell something............honour it, if honouring it is out of your control, re-imburse or partially re-imburse the 'customer', or even give an explanation to them as to why things have gone 'tits up' but NEVER rip them off and leave them 'hanging', I hate, (and I realise that hate is a big and powerful word) people being taken advantage of maybey I am getting soft in my old age!

What a MELT everyone needs to do there homework when buying or selling anything that’s why the mods always put what they put in any request thread.
Just shows who’s in it to make money and who isn’t.
As for the other member who only got a month out of his sub then he could’ve asked for the remainder off the sub back in a refund or just take it as a loss and move on.
He may have been offered an alternative and had to pay again but no one knows what the seller has lost out on credit wise or even end users.
I certainly don’t like to see anyone ripped off as I got ripped off when the c/s lines was back the 1st time round.

My sub went dark last week, the reseller did offer a discount on another similar sub at a reduced cost. They have always been helpful amd responsive on any problems so I don't feel too hard done by. They give a decent all round service.

You take your chances with iptv but found good advice on this forum look for someone who been a member for a long time is a good idea if they are here for the long run.

I have had servers pack it in no warning, its difficult with the panel gone to figure out who is owed what. But a free replacement or half cost of the credits would be fair.

I have had servers pack it in no warning, its difficult with the panel gone to figure out who is owed what. But a free replacement or half cost of the credits would be fair.
in my experience panels do not just disappear......but i also advise anyone looking for IPTV to just buy month to month.......

This W⚓ is now officially on the Blacklist Telegram forum, may his next shit be a hedgehog, haven't people suffered enough without leeches like these, totally 'boils my piss', enough said :rage:
is there a way to view who is on the list? Someone has PM's me but not sure if hes legit or a dodgy one. I can gave the username/email address for you to check if thats okay?

They won't be able to verify anyone they just give you pointers to avoid being scammed. Such as look at how long someone has been a member, use vets and vips, take test line etc

They won't be able to verify anyone they just give you pointers to avoid being scammed. Such as look at how long someone has been a member, use vets and vips, take test line etc
seems like they have been here for a while (2017). I have taken a test line and like their service. Told them we can proceed once they add me on telegram. Not added me to telegram yet but they have given me their paypal email address on Thursday and asked to send payment but since then hasn't appeared or responded back. I haven't sent any money yet but found it strange that they arent responded even though they are TK Veteran

If you like the service that's half the battle lol personally I like good communication too, 4 days without a reply may be a sign to try elsewhere because if you have any issues down the line will it take 4 days for a reply lol
All about trusting your gut there's no way to 100% guarantee

If you like the service that's half the battle lol personally I like good communication too, 4 days without a reply may be a sign to try elsewhere because if you have any issues down the line will it take 4 days for a reply lol
true. i'll move on then. And the search continues haha

seems like they have been here for a while (2017). I have taken a test line and like their service. Told them we can proceed once they add me on telegram. Not added me to telegram yet but they have given me their paypal email address on Thursday and asked to send payment but since then hasn't appeared or responded back. I haven't sent any money yet but found it strange that they arent responded even though they are TK Veteran
People won’t add you to their groups if your on a trial there is no point as it’s only a trial.
They may not have responded back yet as could be working away or anything.
providers do have lives outside of iptv they could be on holiday and signal shite where they are could be working in fact could be a number of reasons why they haven’t replied in a few days let’s be honest it’s only a trial he’s took so not end of world and he has there payment details if he wants to subscribe to them

People won’t add you to their groups if your on a trial there is no point as it’s only a trial.
They may not have responded back yet as could be working away or anything.

providers do have lives outside of iptv they could be on holiday and signal shite where they are could be working in fact could be a number of reasons why they haven’t replied in a few days let’s be honest it’s only a trial he’s took so not end of world and he has there payment details if he wants to subscribe to them
I 100% understand about people having lives outside selling, but if you are going out of your way to sell on the forum, at least make yourself available or say I'm away on holiday on this date etc
I also agree with the group link not given out until subscribed.
But I still stand by my point that it comes down to communication, I doubt in 2023 noone has access to Internet for 4 days, only explanation is an emergency or poor communication and that's why I said trust your gut

There are absolutely loads of veterans who have gained vet status by posting jokes, recipes and general shite.
You need to look at their previous posts and see if there is anything supportive, constructive or helpful in them and if they have posted consistently over the years.
A lot will just post rubbish for a month solid and then never post again.

If the person has blocked people from viewing their profile ..... go figure!

Luckily these days the admin team have stopped a lot of it by making a lot of the general and entertainment threads 'zero post count'.

Back