Does anyone on this great forum use Signal Meter App ?

ANOTHER UPDATE

Ignore what it says in previous reply to this thread been trying with laptop and doesn't work anymore keeps coming up with xml file faulty and vairies between xml file faulty 3 or 6 or 5 or 9 all veryy strange.

One last thing when i received Mutant M51 from woody I didn't a factory reset obviously entered my new long and latitude and then sorted out tuner so that tuner A was working then downloaded Vannibal channel list so I could get 0.8 position spot on then found fault with using old Signal Meter app on my android mob.
So the other day I deleted Vannibal channel lsit and reinstalled within OpenVix image another all motor channel list and it worked on 0.8 west with signal meter app but as soon as I moved to another sat position as soon as signal was reached the app came up with usual message ?

Its completely bamboozled me although that doesn't take a lot nowadays .......
When you move it from 0.8 to another sat position are you getting channels opening ?

ANOTHER UPDATE

Ignore what it says in previous reply to this thread been trying with laptop and doesn't work anymore keeps coming up with xml file faulty and vairies between xml file faulty 3 or 6 or 5 or 9 all veryy strange.

One last thing when i received Mutant M51 from woody I didn't a factory reset obviously entered my new long and latitude and then sorted out tuner so that tuner A was working then downloaded Vannibal channel list so I could get 0.8 position spot on then found fault with using old Signal Meter app on my android mob.
So the other day I deleted Vannibal channel lsit and reinstalled within OpenVix image another all motor channel list and it worked on 0.8 west with signal meter app but as soon as I moved to another sat position as soon as signal was reached the app came up with usual message ?

Its completely bamboozled me although that doesn't take a lot nowadays .......
l saved an image to image manager when l installed vix, there is also an atv installed on slot 2which is basic and requires finishing off with your details.

l saved an image to image manager when l installed vix, there is also an atv installed on slot 2which is basic and requires finishing off with your details.
Hello Woody.

Good to hear from you long time no hear hope all is well with you ?
Please advise us more on Slot 2 ?

** UPDATE **

Good Afternoon all Come on England !!!
Just wanted let you know not heard back from Woody hope your okay.
App is a bit hit and miss sometimes connects but as soon as I try and move dish with app it does but once it reaches wanted position app stops working and comes up with error message lol
at least I can get a reading off 0.8 west sometimes in case I ever have to sort out signal again for dish

Your better with a satellite meter which shows
The frequency of the transponders
That app use to be spot on and better than of those cheap sat meters I use to use
thanks for reply
looks like theres no fix for this but will still try and find a solution and if i do will post back here thanks everyone for your help and support

Wouldn't use cheap satmeters waste off time
Shop about you can purchase good horizon meter for a decent price

Back