Does JungleFlasher Update to the latest Firmware For Your Drive??

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Hi all,
As the title suggests, does Jungleflasher automatically pick out LT 3.0 for BenQ drive after it offers you the option to automatically select the Custom firmware for you.
I ask this as I have done my nephews, and it won't play any of the games I have here, includuing Skyrim that I just burned using my Liteon internal DVD drive.
Now I do realise that it might just be a bad burn, but nothing that I have here is working, except original games.

Second question:

if I buy a housing for a 5.25 DVD/CD drive, can I use my Liteon drive as an external burner from my laptop, as the PC I am using is ancient??

Finally,
is the latest AGBX for use with ALL games, including the latest ones??
I have had trouble with AGBX not recognising the ISO's as XBOX games,
Cheers guys

1 Yes, if its the latest version of JF and the firmware is in the firmware folder of JF extracted of course.
2 Yes
3 Yes :)

As for the housing for the drive, is it an xbox liteon drive i presume you want to use?
Can you get a housing for it to fit?

Thanks for the info Axxo, I am in the unenviable position of having my nephews Benq to do, yet no backup games in the house as I lent him my XBOX and ALL my games while I had his(:doh:) So I am just going to presume that it is the latest firmware as I am using the latest firmware and jungle flasher.
as for a housing, there are 5.25" housings out there and I am presuming that they will fit, and yes it is a liteon DVD Burner (i has ?) with the Maxburn (XBOX burning) firmware on it.

Code:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/5-25-hdd-dvd-rw-usb-2-0-enclosure-max-2tb-101214

Ah thats fine, i didnt know if it was an xbox liteon drive you were using or the iHas.
Try reflashing the benq again making sure only the latest firmware is in the firmware folder maybe?

I have the latest jungle flasher and the latest firmware, can you tell me which is the latest Benq firmware?? they all seem to have weird names and the one that does say BenQ says it is LT 1.1.

I have "JungleFlasher.0.1.92.Beta(304)" , but just to be sure, I will isolate the "LTPlus-0442-v3.0" (y)

Back