Dog at vets

The fact that he is moving about is a very good sign.
You could try him on a bit of scrambled egg see if he will eat that. My dogs love it, thats what I give them when there off it
As for the price I paid £240 emergency vet and weekend prices.
Will have to try him with scrambled egg but he's a fussy old bugger lol

Will have to try him with scrambled egg but he's a fussy old bugger lol

Christ my dog would fight a pitbull for a fried egg...she has one or two a week, tins of fish (for the oils mainly) a few times a week and she has the skin off my salmon fillets (thats where the oils are)
If he won't eat scrambled, try a boiled egg broken up into pieces, or even pasta boiled in plain water, there's egg in pasta, plain boiled rice too, all easy to digest and will help dry up the 'Montezuma's Revenge'

Christ my dog would fight a pitbull for a fried egg...she has one or two a week, tins of fish (for the oils mainly) a few times a week and she has the skin off my salmon fillets (thats where the oils are)
If he won't eat scrambled, try a boiled egg broken up into pieces, or even pasta boiled in plain water, there's egg in pasta, plain boiled rice too, all easy to digest and will help dry up the 'Montezuma's Revenge'
Cheers Pablo will try that with him

I have an Akita who is on raw food, all the dogs I have had, I only feed them raw, as for your dog baz sorry to hear that, he's a great age in all fairness, and if anyone on here has a dog who has bad skin etc..... I recommend giving them piriton allergy tablets (has to be piriton not PIRITEZE!!!) My dog has 3 a day works wonders and also there's a biscuit treat out there called "healthy paws fruit cookies" basically just fruit, no wheat or additives in them" . Sorry abit of subject but i do strongly recommend everyone feeds there dogs raw food, website is "natures menu" they have different flavours my dog eats 3 times a day 13 nuggets in each and she has rabbit, venison and beef atm, toilet habits are like clockwork and always solid. Shows she's taking all the nutritions in. As for your dog baz they might recommend steroids but it all depends on how bad he is mate.

I wil say talk to your vet about how many piriton to give or read up, dogs size plays a part in how many you can give them!!!! It works out by weight of the dog and strength of the tablet but again speak to your vet!!

I have an Akita who is on raw food, all the dogs I have had, I only feed them raw, as for your dog baz sorry to hear that, he's a great age in all fairness, and if anyone on here has a dog who has bad skin etc..... I recommend giving them piriton allergy tablets (has to be piriton not PIRITEZE!!!) My dog has 3 a day works wonders and also there's a biscuit treat out there called "healthy paws fruit cookies" basically just fruit, no wheat or additives in them" . Sorry abit of subject but i do strongly recommend everyone feeds there dogs raw food, website is "natures menu" they have different flavours my dog eats 3 times a day 13 nuggets in each and she has rabbit, venison and beef atm, toilet habits are like clockwork and always solid. Shows she's taking all the nutritions in. As for your dog baz they might recommend steroids but it all depends on how bad he is mate.
Cheers mate never knew that about piritin or those fruit cookie things
I wil say talk to your vet about how many piriton to give or read up, dogs size plays a part in how many you can give them!!!! It works out by weight of the dog and strength of the tablet but again speak to your vet!!
Deffinatly going to speak to vet if he gets all clear

Evening all hope all is well as title says my alsation Cross dog is at vets tomorrow afternoon basically in a nut shell he's not eating looks as tho his back legs are going and loosing weight has anyone experienced this with their alsation just looking for a bit of guidance and any kind of pricing structure which I will pay what's needed he's been our pet from 6 weeks old he's 11 in our years so about 65 in dog years old fart (lol) what options could there be for him as would break my families heart if we had to say good bye
Hope all goes well mate at the vets

Just got back from vets he has a pea sized tuma on his bumb hole he's a good weight healthy fur and teeth and got authortus in his back end so been put on loxicom to see if that helps so happy days thank god
Fantastic news mate, yeah loxicom is an immflamation drug so will help him loads hopefully, I've been thinking about it all day tbf cheers for letting me know mate (y) (y)

Back