DOH! i accidently put wrong theme,GUI,on my h2s box.Wooshman base build

safeabz

hi guys i have no idea about the zgemma h2s but friend setted it up and i was messing around in GUI settings i installed a theme or somesort and when ever i press menu it crashes the problem is i cant press menu to change it back is there any way to change it back without messing the settings i dont want to loose the channels many thanks

After pressing menu , I went on option called Theme &GUI , and downloaded a theme to make user interface look like sky box but it went wrong, can you please tell me how i turn it back to default , I have no idea , by deleting that file will it restore old theme?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Can you two me what to delete it was white blue HD theme I can see the folder there ,
8d1b062630fa64550866839f8410bc58.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 09:11 PM ----------

thanks :yes!: just deleted that folder and its working fine thanks
now anyone can recommend a perfect working theme for wooshbuild on my h2s box and how to get a guide

thanks any way mate

I found the GUI out of the box very cluttered and all over the place. Looks like I'll have to have a stab at uploading a different build. Is it possible to brick the unit?

I don't think so, when my friend flashed mine he bricked it couple of times, he would just get different files on USB and mess around plug it in and turn the box off and on , i think the first thing box does is look for a USB device to boot from or flash

Back