downloader app on nvidia shield pro.

bondy lad

Evening All,,, Have a problem with downloader app on my nvidia shield,, i wanted to download something ,got to downloader, entered details and the "red circle " that appears when touching remote sends it to either top left or right or similarly bottom right or left, whereas in the past you are able move it a small bit at a time? Now it just shoots to one of 4 corners??? i cannot click on consent because it wont go anywhere need it,consequently i am stuck,,, i have done this 1000s of times before without a problem, any ideas please, i have googled,checked on youtube to no avail, even deleted and re installed it, still does the same,, have i inadvertently touched something somewhere, but cannot recall,,,any advice ,as always appreciated,,, on my firestick its perfect,

theres an app on IOS and presumably android thats a remote control for the sheild and lets you use a keyboard etc. i normally use a bluetooth small keyboard with touchpad as my main sheild remote (it's not much bigger than a large smartphone but has light up keys and real buttons that are useful for kodi) but the sheild app is often better/easier if you have to type in stuff, similarly on the firestick the app is useful for downloader, especially as the apps let you copy and paste links from email etc. so try the app

Evening All,,, Have a problem with downloader app on my nvidia shield,, i wanted to download something ,got to downloader, entered details and the "red circle " that appears when touching remote sends it to either top left or right or similarly bottom right or left, whereas in the past you are able move it a small bit at a time? Now it just shoots to one of 4 corners??? i cannot click on consent because it wont go anywhere need it,consequently i am stuck,,, i have done this 1000s of times before without a problem, any ideas please, i have googled,checked on youtube to no avail, even deleted and re installed it, still does the same,, have i inadvertently touched something somewhere, but cannot recall,,,any advice ,as always appreciated,,, on my firestick its perfect,
Have you tried downloading the APK directly in a web browser and then install?

theres an app on IOS and presumably android thats a remote control for the sheild and lets you use a keyboard etc. i normally use a bluetooth small keyboard with touchpad as my main sheild remote (it's not much bigger than a large smartphone but has light up keys and real buttons that are useful for kodi) but the sheild app is often better/easier if you have to type in stuff, similarly on the firestick the app is useful for downloader, especially as the apps let you copy and paste links from email etc. so try the app
Far to technical for me, however my son read your post and now all good, many thanks indeed.

Back