Dr. Andrew Kaufman - "The Most Important Covid Vaccine video ever" - (Dec, 2020)

i meant others are for massive profit two quid vs 17 quid for the pfizer

Yeah I know. Can't knock them tbf, they're businesses and this is a huge opportunity for their businesses to thrive. Lucky we have the "not for profit" vaccines too though, probably keeps prices down of those pharmaceutical companies who are making money.

i meant others are for massive profit two quid vs 17 quid for the pfizer
The Moderna vaccine is 28 quid a pop

We've ordered 17 million of them, so that's almost half a billion we'll never see again for 8.5 million people vaccinated.

The same amount spent on Astrazenica vaccine would be enough to cover 125 million people with 2 shots

Last edited:
All the vaccines were ordered at the pre certified and mid trial time,
The idea was to have something to use quick!
I believe all vaccines that have been approved for UK use are going to be safe, based on the similarity of Flu jab! Imo
Whatever the cost wasn't an issue, speed of delivery being main aim.
There will always be the not for me brigade!
That's there choice! What I find offensive is the the crap I read as to there justifications for not having it!
If you don't want it, don't have it but don't harp on about it!

Profits will be made just the nature of all businesses.

They are not really there as a charity to give vaccines for free. They have to get a return so to speak.

I agree the cost is irrelevant considering the hundreds of billions already spent, it just seems strange that we ordered another 10 million on top of the 7 million already ordered once it received approval.
None of them will arrive before spring.

I take little notice of the anti vax brigade, almost all of them are just trolling for attention and will be first in the queue for the jab.

Posting crap about one person 9,000 miles away who had a bad experience with the vaccine is just rubbish, - there's half a dozen plane crashes every year but it doesn't stop millions from flying every day of the year, covid permitting obviously

Back