Dreaded Blue Screen Error

Kerry45

I've got iptv and been watching a series all week on it. Thru search function in vod. All been ok till trying to watch now same way and when search, it blue screens and done now 8 times. Tried reboot etc. And cant be working right as when does show search . only shows one episode of a 4 part series

You could try
1. clear cache
2, turn off box and unplug
3. restart router
4. connect box back up.

If that dose not work contact your supplier.

I've got iptv and been watching a series all week on it. Thru search function in vod. All been ok till trying to watch now same way and when search, it blue screens and done now 8 times. Tried reboot etc. And cant be working right as when does show search . only shows one episode of a 4 part series
Install a program called realtemp, it measures the temperature of your graphics chip, and CPU.,the heatsink compound tends to dry up, the cpu heatsink sits on top. If your pc hits 100F it will cause bsod.
Good luck

Dont be so daft :ROFLMAO: . Millions using enigma 2 all over the world running iptv. The newer boxes even have the stalker plugin which is just for iptv
You will be suprised mate how many services are dropping support for enigma boxes , mag boxes quite a few are moving to dedicated apps.

What's the thinking behind this then?
Android setup easier /quicker?
security mainly i think. They dont even have to give out a service url plus the reasons you mention. plus all there customers will be using the same app less problems for the supplier.

Mike i have a contact in china who can clone any app going and can even codec them for enigma 2. That is the best part of using linux based boxes. A fine example is kiddac with his apps and skins for example. Done a celtic skin for me a good wile back in no time at all and i still use it now for certain people.

In that case its probably a good idea.
Providing the apps/plugins are decent.
In mine I use one plugin on zgemma and a modified smarters app on my fone with the same provider, obviously not both at the same time.
In both I have no way of knowing the host.
It's just user/pass and away you go.
Both work very well so if it protects the anonymity of provider, and therefore my sub, then I'm happy with that

Mike i have a contact in china who can clone any app going and can even codec them for enigma 2. That is the best part of using linux based boxes. A fine example is kiddac with his apps and skins for example. Done a celtic skin for me a good wile back in no time at all and i still use it now for certain people.
I here of people using hacked versions of certain apps on android. I have not seen a android app converted like tivimate running on linux.

There is no call for them due to the ones available in the market place.There are some apps on the market that will work on all operating systems.

In that case its probably a good idea.
Providing the apps/plugins are decent.
In mine I use one plugin on zgemma and a modified smarters app on my fone with the same provider, obviously not both at the same time.
In both I have no way of knowing the host.
It's just user/pass and away you go.
Both work very well so if it protects the anonymity of provider, and therefore my sub, then I'm happy with that
thats the way its going mate enter a username and password. but who knows more apps may become avaliable for enigma 2 boxes

Back