Dreamplayer won't connect

Dead_dog

I used to use dreamplayer on my firestick a lot but with IPTV I didn't see the need so it remained idle. Last night I tried to connect it to my zgemma but it was having none of it.

I'm running grogsbuild and have the dreamplayer settings as"Receiver 192.168.0.18" (this is correct according to the information on my zgemma) and "Port:80". The other options (Use HTTPS and Use login are left unchecked). Is this correct?

Also, I tried using webif from my phone over wifi and whilst I could control the zgemma I couldn't stream any video. I've never tried this before so don't know whether that is normal or not.

Any help gratefully received!

Cheers

I posted a thread about having issues with watching video using dreamplayer but thought I'd start a new thread about not being able to watch video via Webif.

I've always been able to connect to my zgemma from my laptop and view what was on the TV using webif but now I can't. It does connect and I can control the box, view epgs etc. It will even tell me what is currently being shown but I can't actually see any video.

I'm currently running grogsbuild if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Edit: If I click on "stream" then it will give a link to open vplayer and I can watch it through that but I'm sure that's not how it used to work (or am I mis-remembering?)

If you are using Grogbuild then I assume you also have oATV 6.4 which requires a network password .

On the box go into Network setup and set a password and use this within dreamplayer and see if this rectifies your access.

If you are using Grogbuild then I assume you also have oATV 6.4 which requires a network password .

On the box go into Network setup and set a password and use this within dreamplayer and see if this rectifies your access.
Actually, I have already tried that but it didn't work (sorry, I didn't mention it in my original post).

I've been having a lot of trouble with my H2S locking up since I put Grogbuild on and I think the box is beginning to show its age so it might be time for an upgrade to an H9S twin or an H7S - not sure which is better?

Back