Dreamplex issues

reece345

This is getting confusing... ive a zgemma h7c box and the last couple of days muly dreamplex isnt working.. when i goto add my details in the plugin and press green a get a error i actually thought it was my box until i asked my m8 to check his and its doing same on that.. so its gota do with my plex server. But this is were is confuses me because its online and works on a firestick and my phone and pc... any ideas what it cud be.

This is getting confusing... ive a zgemma h7c box and the last couple of days its not working.. when i goto add my details in the plugin and press green a get a error i actually thought it was my box until i asked my m8 to check his and its doing same on that.. so its gota do with my plex server. But this is were is confuses me because its online and works on a firestick and my phone and pc... any ideas what it cud be.

You said recently that you flashed the box, did you set up a password on it after flashing?
I'm thinking your plex server might need that password somewhere along the line

Newer images have to have password set before other programmes can access it.
Menu, setup, system, network, password setup

Yeah on the plex server it shows dreamplex in authorised devices. But last time it was used is 5 days ago

The enigma2 isn't authorised.
I've never used Plex but there must be a way of authorising it, do you have to add it in menu, setup, system, network

Ive never had to add it before. All i did before was open dreamplex plugin add server then add my user and pass. But when i goto press green to save i just get the error screen then the box reboots

We never had to set passwords on other builds but now we do.
Its obvious that trying to add it the way you always have isn't going to work, which is why I'm trying to offer suggestions

This is getting confusing... ive a zgemma h7c box and the last couple of days muly dreamplex isnt working.. when i goto add my details in the plugin and press green a get a error i actually thought it was my box until i asked my m8 to check his and its doing same on that.. so its gota do with my plex server. But this is were is confuses me because its online and works on a firestick and my phone and pc... any ideas what it cud be.
from what i have read on openatv forum they know about the problem mines is also crashing on gigablue and mines was working before but aint used it for a while on enigma2

mine stopped working on openatv 6.3 a few yrs back , anyone got it working again , was a great app
better than plex offical app

thats great bud ,maybe need to try it on 6.4 , whats all this about passwords etc I read
I would go to 7 but dont think xe works on it
If you're using 6.4 it needs a password setting up using the remote.
If you update to openatv 7 it also needs a password, set it to 1234 or 0000 so it's easy to remember

Back