Dreamplezx and Zgemma Star

hello kieron im having same issue trying to connect to my own server just keep getting blue crash screen and box rebooting
im using the latest wooshbuild on zgemma star h2s

Thanks thomaskieron it's really pi**ing me off I payed the years subs at plex media server with the understand my family can conect to it via myplexapp option in the dream plex server section on zgemmah2s using latest wooshbuild but when I try to sync from server I get nothing but when I put plex on there smart tv it works straight away it's really annoying the closest I got was my brothers box connected synced the films and tv series names showed up but no pictures the films did play aswell any help would great full thanks in advance

works on xtrend 8000 and i have lots of server details

hello not to be a pest but when you connect to a plex server using dream plex when you add the server details which ones are you using is the server a static ip are you connecting with the myplexapp option or the dns option

the server I'm trying to connect to with dream plex is a static ip server so I put the ip the port number then underneath that I to put username and password in the myplexapp bit but when I sync it says the index not in range but when I take the box to his house it connects first time no problems any ideas

Back