Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Plugin to install my latest sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml from my github branch. What this will do is swap the none working sat hd channels for vm so you only need one set of sky bouquets using Autobouquetsmaker

To install it on box

Plugin is now available to download via feeds

Goto plugins then green to download plugins then systemplugins and download ABM CustomMix Importer.

Reboot box

now you need to set your bouquets
menu>setup>service searching>Autobouquets maker> providers my recommended settings are:

sky roi: no
sky uk: yes
sky uk: area HD not custom or sd
generate bouquets yes
channel swap to yes
virgin uk: yes
virgin generate bouquets to no i have main bouquet to yes for epgrefresh
Press green to save.
Change all other virgin options to no

In autobouqetesmaker you need to go to providers order sat_282_sky_uk needs to be at the top highlight it and press blue button to move it up once done press green to save.

In autobouqetesmaker go to configure and check include 'not indexed' channels is yes this will give you the extra roi channels ie sky sports 5 roi green to save.

now we need to setup ABM CustomMix Importer.

menu>setup>service searching>ABM CustomMix Importer

Import needs to be Dsayers: Virgin Media UK channels into Sky UK, press right to change.

Press yellow to download the xml

Change Enable autofech to yes if you want it to download the xml automatically

Lead time change this to the time you want it to download before you have abm scheduled to run.

Dsayers CustomMix Importer.jpg

Then go back to ABM and start scan

If you decide this isn't for you in the plugin press blue button to delete file then Enable autofetch to no.

Credits
I would like to thank wooshman for helping me with the the original customupdater plugin. A big thank you to Huevos for creating The Dsayers CustomMix plugin and jasper1974, abu baniaz and Rossi for providing the original custom file that Ive edited without these wonderful people i wouldn't have known where to start so thank you guys hopefully others can enjoy these edits.

Screen shot of what you should get

1_0_1_177A_7D7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is for support and swap request

Please try not to ask unrelated questions ie epg settings while I try to help the best I can the last thread for the custommix updater plugin had unnecessarily questions please start a thread or search in your box section for guides.

This is not a backup or image it is a separate plugin

This has nothing to do with my backups so please try not to ask questions about backups.

Channel numbers on epg this has nothing to do with adding channel numbers on epg so please dont ask how to add them

Reporting issues if you find a sat hd channel that hasn't been swapped for cable try to provide as much info as you can ie the sky channel number and name and if possible the virgin channel number.

If you have suggestions for swaps either post here or create a pull request on my GitHub branch
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/pulls

I have Swaped HD channels that don't clear on sat and not available on cable with there sd equivalent the swaps can be found here
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/Swaped%20HD%20channels%20that%20don't%20clear%20on%20sat%20and%20not%20available%20on%20cable%20with%20there%20sd%20equivalent
So please check this list before saying channels are missing.

Last of all enjoy

Last edited:
Added ComedyXtra and Sky living+1 to 297 and 298

Download the custommix

menu>setup>service searching>Dsayers CustomMix

Press yellow to download the xml

then re-scan abm this will also download on scheduled scan

Removed Sky Sports News HQ vm sd from 495 and reshuffled Sky Sports RoI channels so SSP 4 RoI is 497, SSP 5 RoI is 498 and SSP NwsHQ RoI is 499.

Still going to see where this goes before making big changes

Can't see from your sample image if you have done this or not, if so apologies in advance but add Eir Sports 1 (think number is 429 on Sky ROI) and Eir Sports 2 (430?, may need to double check) they were formerly the Setanta Channels.

Eir sports are on Eir sorts 1 sd 423 Eir sports 2 hd 424 and 2 sd 460.

In abm configure and check include not indexed channels is yes then rescan

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, last question then ill go away honest is it possible to have your mixed bouquet, and the full sat available at same time, I know that only the first one will get the correct channel numbers but that is not an issue.

Might seem odd, but im the guy the locals come to if their PC wont boot, phone won't work... Or Virgin Atlantic disappears lol :) No matter how idiot proof I make something... One of em will prove to be a bigger idiot

Made a few changes. Deleted the unavailable channels:

<delete target="108"></delete>
<delete target="129"></delete>
<delete target="165"></delete>
<delete target="170"></delete>
<delete target="236"></delete>
<delete target="317"></delete>
<delete target="108"></delete>
<delete target="412"></delete>
<delete target="421"></delete>
<delete target="439"></delete>
<delete target="440"></delete>
<delete target="443"></delete>
<delete target="451"></delete>
<delete target="491"></delete>
<delete target="612"></delete>

swapped the alternatives on sat so:

4335: 122, # Sky Living+1
2709: 128, # ComedyXtra
1308: 435, # Sky Sports 2
4334: 221, # Sky Living

And swapped some with cable sd only ones that we dont have an hd version available for:

<insert target="607" source="707" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- disny xd -->
<insert target="608" source="708" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- disny xd +1 -->
<insert target="609" source="724" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- disny channel -->
<insert target="610" source="725" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- disny xd -->
<insert target="611" source="727" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- disny jr -->

Last edited:
Added some sky alternatives channels

Code:
3705: 205, # ComedyCentral
5527: 606, # Nicktoons
 3356: 615, # Nick Jr
 2517: 632, # Nicelodeon

I work nights so it'll be hard to go through the swaps but I'll have a look at the rest on Friday

Ok swapped some of the dead sky sd channels with vm apart from the ones we already have HD for and deleted the ones we dont ie Sky living plus 1 has been swapped for cable but Sky Living sd has been deleted because we have already swapped the HD version for it all sky sports sd channels have been deleted as we already have the HD versions for them if you can make sense of it.

I dont want to add both sd and HD versions of the same channels as it may cause confusion for recording

do i need to re download the ipk to update all your recent changes or can i update from dsayers custommix menu on service searching?

Can you add / swap Nick jr on the next update please.
Also Tcm hd has strangely disappeared off the swap.. still have the +1 though on the sky list.

Anyway that's all by the by as I mainly want to say that I really, really appreciate all your hard work and even the idea alone for this plugin.
A must have for any combo box.
Thank you very much Dsayers.

Ok thank you.
Nick jr isn't showing on mine, just shows CBeebies HD 614 then Pop 616 but it's no biggie as it's on the Virgin list.

Again many thanks for your hard work.
It's brill.

Ok thank you.
Nick jr isn't showing on mine, just shows CBeebies HD 614 then Pop 616 but it's no biggie as it's on the Virgin list.

Again many thanks for your hard work.
It's brill.

Ok I have added the alternative sat channel id of Nick Jr
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/commit/afecd4f7f4f5faa1677e32ed6c5c7846f1cc8f80?diff=split
The only reason why it wouldnt be showing is if you dont have include not indext channels. Goto abm configure and check include not indexed channels is yes then rescan abm

Also Tcm hd has strangely disappeared off the swap.. still have the +1 though on the sky list.

Sorted I had sd set to delete and used the wrong channel number.

Done a few more swaps today, swapped some more of the dead sat sd channels with cable that we dont have an HD version for and deleted the rest run the dsayers importer plugin then re-scan abm. Please let me know if some of the missing channels are still there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back