dsayers2014 h2.h bouquets problem

kingdomk

Hi im using the dsayers2014 openvix image. All seems good with the virmin skin.
However i get bbc 1 - channel 5 as HD but when i go to sky 1 that also comes on as HD but as we dont get those channels with our boxes I wanted this to be SkyOne SD and so fourth with the rest of the channels. Sky sports 1 same problem only get the HD channel not the SD. Ive tried many variations in autobouquets maker and left swap channels to no but same problem persists. Ideally i want all the free fta channels as HD and all encrypted channels as SD
Hoping someone can help or upload a file. Im in east midlands area.
Thanks help is much appreciated

Dsayers I am running vm only and atv and noticed bt sport 3 hd is still bt sports europe hd even after abm update bt sport 3 sd is ok. Also have a movie channel called BBC Olympics 7 Hd. Is this the image or abm?

Tia

Last edited:
I think it's the image as there have been issues with open vix - its best to re-flash the box using dsayers openatv image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi im using the dsayers2014 openvix image. All seems good with the virmin skin.
However i get bbc 1 - channel 5 as HD but when i go to sky 1 that also comes on as HD but as we dont get those channels with our boxes I wanted this to be SkyOne SD and so fourth with the rest of the channels. Sky sports 1 same problem only get the HD channel not the SD. Ive tried many variations in autobouquets maker and left swap channels to no but same problem persists. Ideally i want all the free fta channels as HD and all encrypted channels as SD
Hoping someone can help or upload a file. Im in east midlands area.
Thanks help is much appreciated

In autobouqetesmarker providers you should be choosing sky uk your area hd not custom or sd then start scan that image is designed to swap the unavailable sky hd channels with virgin hd have a look here for screen shots post 260 http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...-vix4-100-series-h2h-one-set-bouquets-13.html

---------- Post Merged at 01:23 AM ----------

Dsayers I am running vm only and atv and noticed bt sport 3 hd is still bt sports europe hd even after abm update bt sport 3 sd is ok. Also have a movie channel called BBC Olympics 7 Hd. Is this the image or abm?

Tia

Try menu, setup, servicesearching automatic scan

Fixed my problem. Auto scan made epg worse. So deleted all epg, uninstalled autoboquetsmaker. Rebooted box then reinstalled abm. Ran scan and its all sorted the 2 channels are now back to correct names.

Back