dsayers2014 vix4.100 series for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the epg listings for Sky Sports 2 HD (402) is always wrong but it's fine on channel 435 the SD channel?

I tried deleting EPG data it still seems to pull down the wrong listing.

Some times as well I get missing data on certain channels until I select the channel then it seems to show the listings.

Also channel 303 is showing as BBC Olympics 7 HD on the EPG is there a way to fix this i deleted abm and it still came back i tried updating config files too.

Hi dsayer2014, looking at loading your image via Filezilla. Downloaded your image on to a Zgemma file that I've created on my desktop, connected with zgemma box, clicked media, then Hdd, do I just hit upload and your image replaces everything in that folder ?.
ie, backup, image, lost + found, movie etc.
Sorry for the noob question but never messed on with my box before.
Cheers Paul.

hi there i recently bought a zgemma h2h and running virgin on it, i have it up and running, but notice the channels are a bit out dated in a sense of, BBC Olympics channels still show in the sports section, i have re scanned and still the same, any ideas of how i get it to change and to also have the sky events channel?

If you're using this image update config files option in autobouqete marker then start scan sky events should be in the sports bouquet.

Paddie the Olympics channels in 303 has already been reported im not sure why this is happening the picture is correct but it shows bbc Olympics 7 as the name it's fine on the openatv image as for the epg listings it's a pain

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 03:10 PM ----------

Please use this image here http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...2014-openatv-image-h-2h-one-set-bouquets.html

im kinda new to this but how would i go about updating the config file? ive done a rescan since setting up the box, twice and no joy, how do i update?

---------- Post Merged at 03:25 PM ----------

ohh im not using the image you just posted, will it display all the virgin channels as i am on virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back