dublin orchid fair..26/27 april

cactikid

VIP Member
DUBLIN ORCHID FAIR 2014
Once again we are back to Ireland for the Dublin Orchid Fair on Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th April. Held in the refurbished glasshouse by the Visitor's Centre at Glasnevin Botanic Gardens, it makes a glorious setting for this annual event.
Free entry (small parking charge) and talks on both days.
We will joined by Ray Creek Orchids and members of the Irish Orchid Society to bring you a host of plants for sale plus sundries and compost too.
If you would like anything brought over then please order by Wednesday 23rd April.

bring plenty of money and a camera.

Again, so soon? My mother will be impressed, she had a ball last time around (I am sure it was you who posted about it). Might even get to it myself this time around as I no longer work Weekends. (y)

A wide variety of orchids will be on display during the annual Dublin Orchid Fair, which is being held in the Teak House this year. This event is of interest to both beginner and accomplished growers and will provide an opportunity to source orchids, sundries and books. As part of the fair there will be talks on growing orchids and a tour of the Glasnevin orchid collection.
Time: 10.00am – 5.00pm

From the Botanic Gardens website, it gives the times, which I was going to ask you about. just saw in their schedule that I missed a Bonsai exhibit, have to try to catch this next time. :damn:

You have entered a few in London?? photos please, of the plants, you don't necessarily have to be in them lol

Back