Duplex iptv

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
Can anyone help , my uncle installed duplex Iptv on my tv when I worked away by using the free trial . I came home and extended duplex by getting a years subscription.
my issue Is on my tv it says valid until may 21 with correct device ID but when I log onto duplex on my phone it says expired so I can’t add Iptv to it . Duplex say please use correct device ID which I am doing as what it says when I open the app. Is there anyway I can reset all the settings and start afresh cause it’s driving me insane lol

any help appreciated
Cheers

When you say logged on to duplex on your phone do you mean the website or app? If it's app then I suspect that the duplex subscription you have purchased is just for the tv and therefore will not work on your phone unless you purchase a subscription for that device.

Duplex IPTV - Support - Payments - General

Reading the above link it looks like its activation for one device?
Just guessing since I don,t use Duplex.

Quote "

Is activation per device?​

Yes, activations is per device. If you want to use Duplex IPTV on multiple devices you will need to activate all of them.

Why activation is per device?​

Because each device exhausts server resources such as CPU, traffic and storage. We can't treat a customer with a single device like a customer using 10 devices. The latter puts 10x load on our servers. That is why we activate per device.
Unquote"

Hi warhammer, i myself have just loaded this player & is working fine.. i installed this on baz cfc advice & its working a dream.. give baz a pm & i’m sure he’ll assist
ID

Hi warhammer, i myself have just loaded this player & is working fine.. i installed this on baz cfc advice & its working a dream.. give baz a pm & i’m sure he’ll assist
ID
I've been talking to @Warhammer14 privately mate basically there is a subscription on which has been removed and warhammer has purchased the app but for some reason no matter what I've come up with like uninstall and re install the app it just says expired and he has emailed duplex numourous times to no avail.
They did give a new device key which hasn't made a difference its 100% an issue with duplex the only other thing that was recommended was a complete reset of the TV to see if that will clear everything completely.
I've never come across this issue before but they will be a way somewhere or somehow lop

Nice one Baz.. just loaded the duplex, only probs i had was paying, but got a fam member to sort it, & so far great.. thankyou m8

Can anyone help , my uncle installed duplex Iptv on my tv when I worked away by using the free trial . I came home and extended duplex by getting a years subscription.
my issue Is on my tv it says valid until may 21 with correct device ID but when I log onto duplex on my phone it says expired so I can’t add Iptv to it . Duplex say please use correct device ID which I am doing as what it says when I open the app. Is there anyway I can reset all the settings and start afresh cause it’s driving me insane lol

any help appreciated
Cheers
I just looked on play store at the duplex app lots complaining about paying for a year and then it expired in a short while.

Hi dummer, im sure some of our TK techs can advise on that, as ive only just purchased, but at a cost of less than €2 per yr we’ll see
Big thanx
ID

When you say logged on to duplex on your phone do you mean the website or app? If it's app then I suspect that the duplex subscription you have purchased is just for the tv and therefore will not work on your phone unless you purchase a subscription for that device.
Hmm I mean looking at the website on the phone , it shows my tv app device as expired ..,I can’t for the life of me renew it , duplex keep saying my tv has changed he device key but still shows the one it always did so I’m stumped ..

Hi dummer, im sure some of our TK techs can advise on that, as ive only just purchased, but at a cost of less than €2 per yr we’ll see
Big thanx
ID
Hi all got duplex on tv. Cant seem to find anywhere for me to subscribe to anyone know how to do this

Back