DUPLEX

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Anyone using Duplex app which is just a player for iptv and is very good on smart tv's and firesticks and miles better then smart iptv which was roughly £6 on smart tv's to buy the app.
For some reason Duplex are going to start charging for the app which is really cheap to buy 75p for 6 months and £1.50 for 12 months
It will take affect from 4th of September the new pricing which compared to some apps like smart stb smart iptv set iptv this is the lowest priced app to buy.

they should have said from the beginning that they are in beta and will charge later, i can see some users blaming the iptv provider even though the app is nothing to do with them... the charge is priced OK tho.
Still prefer tivimate where it's possible to install!

What’s the price to buy the app for a lifetime subscription to the app
or is it a yearly charge

Just gave this a try on android phone... Added playlist, both m3u and xc, and neither worked...

Don't think I'll bother...

IMO, shouldn't do apps for smart tvs, just everyone get firestick/android tv box. Much better, and more freedom of choice for apps...

Just gave this a try on android phone... Added playlist, both m3u and xc, and neither worked...

Don't think I'll bother...

IMO, shouldn't do apps for smart tvs, just everyone get firestick/android tv box. Much better, and more freedom of choice for apps...
Works fine for me on phone firestick and smart tv but why buy an android device if you can make use of TV lol you sure you was doing it right!!

Works fine for me on phone firestick and smart tv but why buy an android device if you can make use of TV lol you sure you was doing it right!!

Well, went on site, entered details phone gave, enter xc panel details and saved. Went back to app, refreshed, and nothing...

In terms of why buy and android device, a whole multitude of reasons... Much better choice of apps, more support by suppliers of iptv (most don't want users to have details of line, so have apps dedicated for android), android device is portable, so can take away on holiday with you etc...

Finally, why have burger when you can have steak? !

I have multiple devices I can watch IPTV on now, Fire stick Android box etc but my favourite is to watch on my TV, just one remote, no faffing with inputs etc. Duplex work really well on the LG, even though it cost me £1.69

I have multiple devices I can watch IPTV on now, Fire stick Android box etc but my favourite is to watch on my TV, just one remote, no faffing with inputs etc. Duplex work really well on the LG, even though it cost me £1.69
Yeah is a really good app and is cheap to buy

Back