duplexplay

Hi,
I have started using duplex player on my samsung smart tv on a 7 day free trial. I am impressed with it but would like to buy the app, the problem is registering with them. i have downloaded the app on my chrome book as it says to do but it is asking me to log in which I can't do until I register. Can anyone help please.

wen u register u enter the same device n mac code as u used ? shud connect n let u pay or if trials run out it will let u hit extend on option on tv no ?

Put my device and code in and came back with error 404.
I am not good with computers.
Maybe I will wait to see if I can do it through my TV when trial expires.
I downloaded it on mobile and my chromebook but get the same problems on each of them.
Thanks anyway

u shunt get 404 error then unless ur not putting it in rite bud look error 404 up its a network error

have u paid 4 app ? to activate it

u shunt get 404 error then unless ur not putting it in rite bud look error 404 up its a network error
yes 404 is a network problem but don't understand why it is happening when they are both on the same wifi.
just found out I cant download it on chrombook as its not windows 10 and they say to download via windows or google, when I download on google on my chromebook it asks for log in which I can't do because I can't register

yes 404 is a network problem but don't understand why it is happening when they are both on the same wifi.
just found out I cant download it on chrombook as its not windows 10 and they say to download via windows or google, when I download on google on my chromebook it asks for log in which I can't do because I can't register
Does it mean login to your iptv account?
If you use it on the TV for the duration of the trial, can't you extend it via the TV?

Does it mean login to your iptv account?
If you use it on the TV for the duration of the trial, can't you extend it via the TV?
It doesn't look so, it tells you how to pay on there webpage, but its just not working for me, i will see what happens when it expires. It only£2 for a year....but its hard work!!!!
Thanks anyway

It doesn't look so, it tells you how to pay on there webpage, but its just not working for me, i will see what happens when it expires. It only£2 for a year....but its hard work!!!!
Thanks anyway
It might not be recognising that you have downloaded or installed it.
See what happens when it expires

When you download duplex on phone there never the same device id or device key email duplex and see what, they say.
A few people I know has encounter same problem as you and duplex support is useless there's always nanomid if duplex fails that's a tenna for year on app

When you download duplex on phone there never the same device id or device key email duplex and see what, they say.
A few people I know has encounter same problem as you and duplex support is useless there's always nanomid if duplex fails that's a tenna for year on app
Thanks I did email them but had no response as of yet. I did buy the app yesterday on Microsoft but I am on Chromebook and Microsoft doesn't work on Chromebook. I am not very good at all this tech stuff

Have you tried entering your device id and device key on there website then paying that way
All I see is instructions on how to pay on there main page but you can't pay directly on that page. the instructions on how to do aske me to log in but there is know where to register!!!!

If you have paid on Microsoft then you must have put in the device Id and key of the tv , have you tried restarting the app on the tv to see if it works . The instructions dont mention chrome book.

teps to renew for your Smart TVs​

They're the instructions I saw as well. I have put the I'd etc in on my chrome book to activate the trial. Think I will have to wait until the trial expires.
Thanks

Back