e2i player alternatives?

hey guys.

i am using a zgemma h2s and we used e2i player alot for streaming movies and series etc. I searched the forums and from what I think im understanding, the player no longer works? I tried someones suggestion of instaling tsi player to it, with no success. are there any good alternatives I can install? zgemma h2s on open atv latest version. no builds as im just using it for iptv sub.

thanks in advance

Lots of links still work on the E2iplayer, I use it everyday for downloading things, its a long way from being finished yet.
really? i cant get a single link to work. in fact i just tried to install fresh from plugin menu and it just gets stuck when trying to install duk. any advice would be appreciated

Are you on the most up to date version, mines is 2021.01.02.01, I am using gitlab update server and the maxambi repository owner, I am still able to use 123 movies, cartoon HD, Filmativa, Series/thewatch, ymovies and TSI Player also has the media box and streamlord links working, there are also a few more links working, but the ones I have mentioned all have the latest movies and series up to date and all working fine, Are you using a build.

Are you on the most up to date version, mines is 2021.01.02.01, I am using gitlab update server and the maxambi repository owner, I am still able to use 123 movies, cartoon HD, Filmativa, Series/thewatch, ymovies and TSI Player also has the media box and streamlord links working, there are also a few more links working, but the ones I have mentioned all have the latest movies and series up to date and all working fine, Are you using a build.

im using atv only. i was downloading the e2i player from the plugins menu. how can i get ahold of this version u mentioned please?

im using atv only. i was downloading the e2i player from the plugins menu. how can i get ahold of this version u mentioned please?
that basicly same version you need to:

Change settings to

The preferred update server = Gitlab
Select Gitlab repository owner = maxbambi
Update packet type = with source code
Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests = yes.

when i try download the e2i player should i also install the deb plugin nelow, and the eroor which occurs at the "install duk" stage? just skip that and not install it?

Ok so things definitely look better. When I select a movie it brings up loads of different options. When I press into them though just get a constant “opening” and black screen. Do they need to be downloaded or something? Before I just used to press play and it would start

Ok so looks hit and miss. Got Wonder Woman going although quality slightly grainy it’s much better than the usual “no valid links” does anyone know if there any of the servers are better or more reliable than others? Doodstream, vidlox, streamtape etc

thanks guys for the help by the way mrs and kids will be happy

Looks like ymovies the only thing with valid links at the moment. Can’t see a TSI player anywhere within either
How to add TSI player to my e2iplayer?

Putty command:
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate "https://gitlab.com/Rgysoft/iptv-host-e2iplayer/repository/archive.zip" -O /tmp/iptv.zip && unzip /tmp/iptv.zip -d /tmp/ && cp -rf /tmp/iptv-host-e2iplayer*/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

Back