E2i player/ e2i stream alternatives

e2iplayer or whatever latest one seems hit and miss looking on here.

If you want to access shows/films for free many apps such as cinemahd, morpheus, cyberflix and add real debrid to them and you would have best links at a click so to speak.

Still plenty of options on the E2iplayer at the minute, I still get plenty of links for whatever I want to watch or download.

Yeah, it has went downhill big time, but I get most of my stuff from TSI Players streamlord and media box, plus filmativa and Kinox from within the player itself, 123 movies and Cartoon HD still working ok for movies, but not series.

How to add TSiPlayer to e2iPlayer:
Enter box IP Address in Browser
OpenWebif, select Terminal
Login: root & Password:
Copy and paste this code and press Enter:
wget --no-check-certificate "https://gitlab.com/Rgysoft/iptv-host-e2iplayer/repository/archive.zip" -O /tmp/iptv.zip && unzip /tmp/iptv.zip -d /tmp/ && cp -rf /tmp/iptv-host-e2iplayer*/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
Then restart the box: Press MENU, Standby/Restart, Full Restart…
On my Zgemma H5 box running OpenATV 6.4 today I followed the above instructions and entered the above code.
However the script failed to run and returned this message: 'ERROR 503. Service Temporarily Unavailable.'
I will now try this: press BLUE on remote, select Plugins and install a TSiPlayer IPK file using the IPK Installer.

On my Zgemma H5 box running OpenATV 6.4 today I followed the above instructions and entered the above code.
However the script failed to run and returned this message: 'ERROR 503. Service Temporarily Unavailable.'
I will now try this: press BLUE on remote, select Plugins and install a TSiPlayer IPK file using the IPK Installer.
that is seperate TSIPlayer it wont be added to e2iplayer I posted link on other thread.

Back