GrogBuild E2Iplayer has been replaced

grog68

VIP Member
TK Supporter
when did you flash the box, I've flashed two boxes with grogbuild freerange today, vu+ and h52tc and the cams installed on both during setup.

when did you flash the box, I've flashed two boxes with grogbuild freerange today, vu+ and h52tc and the cams installed on both during setup.

been trying since yesterday.
h5 2tc - what version open atv did you start off with? 6.2?

im in the middle of booting h5 onto a h2h 6.2 and then trying grogbuild freerange

you don't need to flash the box with atv first before grogbuild, grogbuild does it for you, also installing images not meant for your box can lead to other problems.

Ah okay. i'll boot the box back up on h5 6.2 and try again.

do i need to manually install softcam feeds via ipk install? or have you updated the locations to enable it to install plug-ings correctly first time?

many thanks once again for all your hard work and support!

if using grogbuild freerange the softcams are installed using the new locations. again you're hijacking a thread about e2iplayer to discuss softcams. I will not respond to any more comments you post on unrelated threads. START YOUR OWN THREAD

Hi bud sorry to bother you I’m not brilliant with boxes etc I have the vu duo 2 is it easy enough to install
if using grogbuild freerange the softcams are installed using the new locations. again you're hijacking a thread about e2iplayer to discuss softcams. I will not respond to any more comments you post on unrelated threads. START YOUR OWN THREAD
sorry to bother you bud is this e2istream a direct replacement for the e2iplayer on a vu duo 2 I find it all a little confusing?

Hi bud sorry to bother you I’m not brilliant with boxes etc I have the vu duo 2 is it easy enough to install

sorry to bother you bud is this e2istream a direct replacement for the e2iplayer on a vu duo 2 I find it all a little confusing?
If you follow the instructions in the Grogbuild FreeRange thread (link in my signature) then it's as simple as it gets. Yes, E2Istream replaces E2Iplayer, they look exactly the same but E2Iplayer is no longer maintained by the orriginal developer and it is now maintained by someone else as e22istream

Thank you very much iv tried to follow your steps but find it all a bit confusing is there any way I can just install it by usb

click on this link it will open openwebif on your computer
http://vuduo2
Now Down the left hand side you will see terminal. Click on that
Type root
and press enter
Now right click on the terminal window and you should see paste from browser
Copy and paste this command in there and press enter
wget -O ~/fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

Then follow the instructions from step 4

Thanks for your help but stuck on question 10 with iptv user name ??? I don’t think I have a user name or is it my providers username I need very sorry

Thanks for your help but stuck on question 10 with iptv user name ??? I don’t think I have a user name or is it my providers username I need very sorry

the iptv username/password would be the username and password your iptv provider gave you, only applicable if using one of the two listed plugins

Do I need to use one of the plug ins ? As my provider tells me to use extreme editor plugin and he only has line id’s not username as such

Back