E2iplayer help needed

hello folks.

After some help.

For the last week or so now I’ve not been able to use some of the e2iplayer sites. .

I mainly use
BBC iPlayer
ITV hub
The watch series
Solar movies

Now the bbc and ITV players both work fine.
But the other 2 when you press just keep saying downloading and sit there for a while.

The box I se is a zgemma box and like I said all was working fine 2 weeks ago but has now stopped.
The only thing different is that it is not now coinnected to a satellite dish.

I’ve read about installing a add on called cache flush from the download pluggings but when I press the green button to install these nothing comes up.

Please guys any help will be amazing.

Why do you not look around the forum as all the info is there for you.
I honestly have no idea on this stuff.
I’ve had the box about 2 to 3 years now and just use it.
Just use the 4 sites on it that I mentioned and watch films on it.

Amy help will be appreciated

Bbc iplayer dosnt work watch series is a brilliant app I use it a lot some apps work some don't what date is at top of the e2iplayer

Bbc iplayer dosnt work watch series is a brilliant app I use it a lot some apps work some don't what date is at top of the e2iplayer
BBC iPlayer and ITV hub work. Was solar movies and the watch series that doesn’t work.

I have managed to sort it now. I typed the address into my browser and sky broadband had blocked the site so I had to disable the shield thing it used.

I don’t suppose there is a way of getting the sky live tv programs on it too. It did have them Gwen I got the box but they all stopped working now

Back