Cable E2iStream Links

vicflange

I use WatchSeries (swatchseries.to) that is in E2iStream, but for the last few weeks nothing works, despite all the programmes being listed I keep getting the message 'no valid links', even though it states that there are links at the bottom of the screen. I have updated to the latest version but had no success, any help gratefully received. Apologies if this is covered somewhere else.

there have been some major download sites that have been shutdown recently which has hit the plugin, I would suggest you pop over to the plugin support group on a major social networking site for more info

Series9 and Forja still working good for movies and series, filmatavia still good for movies but series are no longer working there, Look is also working well for both, the only thing is that now , the forward and rewind does not work any longer and hitting the pause button brings you back to the beginning again.

Series9 and Forja still working good for movies and series, filmatavia still good for movies but series are no longer working there, Look is also working well for both, the only thing is that now , the forward and rewind does not work any longer and hitting the pause button brings you back to the beginning again.
I wondered what was going off the other day when i was trying to watch episode of gold rush and i thought it was my box acting up ffs :unsure:

After agree can't beat e2istream for TV shows movies I use vod and plex but TV shows can't beat it for

is there any way I can use any app for my own iptv subs? I mean to use my own user name and password .

As rs500nutter has stated post in iptv section or ask your provider to change your details to the one you want most suppliers will be able too

my bad. i did not give full information. Actually I want to use e2istram plugin for my own iptv subs. Is there any app in this plugin which can be used for personal subs

Nope e2istream is e2istream there's no way to enter your iptv subs into it as its down to the dev of the plugin

Back