e2m3u2bouquet Latest

Plugins e2m3u2bouquet Latest e2m3u2bouquet 1.0.91

No permission to download
Is there any alternative to this plugin that works similarly?
Also, i notice that the custom ref does not update the category when the provider updates there in the same section.
Is that supposed to be the case?

It keeps crashing for me unfortunately.

I got a Zgemma H9 SE, with OpenATV 7.3 - and everytime it goes to load the bouquet, it just crashes. Not sure what I am doing wrong tbh
Memory issue mate its tiny on those boxes you need to keep a usb mounted in the box at all times.

Memory issue mate its tiny on those boxes you need to keep a usb mounted in the box at all times.
I have got a 8GB usb attached, but maybe need to direct everything there.

Also appears that Jedi is nearing EOL soon, given Kidda has now started a new "Bouquet Maker Xtream"

Jedi will be around for a long time yet i can assure you. Use flash expander plugin to expand the memory that will be your problem jedi works flawlessly.
FInally got it to work!

Thanks for the advice.

However, one thing - I want to delete some of the 100+ bouquets I got, but given my supplier URL is in the format of a playlist. I can only either delete it all or keep them all - no in between. Using latest Jedi FYI.
Any thoughts on that?

FInally got it to work!

Thanks for the advice.

However, one thing - I want to delete some of the 100+ bouquets I got, but given my supplier URL is in the format of a playlist. I can only either delete it all or keep them all - no in between. Using latest Jedi FYI.
Any thoughts on that?
Delete them via the jedi plugin just untick the sections not required then create channels.

When i go to bouquets, it only has the whole supplier, no specific bouqets can be selected, hence the confusion.
When you first add your provider to jedi, then you go to settings and create bouquets and change options etc, a long list of bouquets appears, take the ticks out of all the foreign rubbish and create bouquets

I fully agree ,Jedi Maker is the way to go. I use that for my live tv and I use xstreamity for my vod and catch up tv and it works without any issues. I have used XE,Suls etc in the past but this is now my favourite goto setup.

When you first add your provider to jedi, then you go to settings and create bouquets and change options etc, a long list of bouquets appears, take the ticks out of all the foreign rubbish and create bouquets
I changed the format of my url from playlist to TS output and it worked - thanks for your comment though

Back