e2m3u2bouquet

jon48

can some one guide me in the right direction here guys
im trying to load my iptv on my zgemma h92h ive run the script through putty and nothing showing on tv on bouqets there:s nothing showing up on the epg as well am i missing something out im also running openvix 6

If using e2mbouquet maker as your thread title suggests you don’t run a script through putty it’s an actual plug-in where you load the m3u into the plug-in

If using e2mbouquet maker as your thread title suggests you don’t run a script through putty it’s an actual plug-in where you load the m3u into the plug-in
hi baz thats the problem i have ive not got the m3u info to put into the plugin the site were i get my line from usus a username and passworg with a script for putting through putty

Any errors reported if not do you have the plugin in the plugin menu ?

Plugin should be there to run as the script should have installed it.

Last edited:
Suls e2m3u2bouquet isn't supported for py3. Your provider needs to use a modified e2m3u2bouquet plugin.

You can get the URL in the config.xml in the Dropbox link from the script. Don't post it here though

Last edited:
Just a note to providers most if not all image's have e2m3u2bouquet on feeds so this should be enough to add to script. Seems a few having issues with py3

Code:
opkg install --force-reinstall enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet

Back