WooshBuild Easy Setup

jellyman

Hi,

I have just re-flashed my box with Wooshbuild infinity and have a slight issue im hoping someone can help me with.
When I went through the easy setup for some reason it blue screened at scanning for channels (last part) re-booted box and went through the setup again and once again it got to scanning for channels and crashed.
I've never been able to finish the easy setup, (although the box is actually setup as I did a manual scan). If I press the red button it exits the easy setup but it's frustrating to keep doing this.
My question is how can I stop the wooshbuild easy setup from launching upon reboot or resume from standby?

Thanks

It's because when your box reboots it thinks you want to flash again because the install file is still on the USB stick

Hi - So I installed via the terminal 'opkg install.....' command (no usb or HHD connected) - I assume that this command has installed a setup file on the box that I have to remove but I have no idea where it's located.
Can anyone help me remove the setup?

1580648232952.png

It's asking you to run a scan, so run a scan and it will stop asking
As I've previously said I've never been able to finish the easy setup, (although the box is actually setup as I did a manual scan). The box blue screens on scanning for channels.
If I press the red button it exits the easy setup but it's frustrating to keep doing this.
My question is how can I stop the wooshbuild easy setup from launching upon reboot or resume from standby?

Did you run a manual scan whilst going through the ATV wizards that could cause the blue screen crash.
Infinity as you know tries to run a channel scan at the end
Can you post the log for the crash? home/root/logs. Someone will see whats causing it

Did you run a manual scan whilst going through the ATV wizards that could cause the blue screen crash.
Infinity as you know tries to run a channel scan at the end
Can you post the log for the crash? home/root/logs. Someone will see whats causing it
Crash log uploaded. - A channel scan was done after I had pressed 'red' to ignore the easy setup.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1580663621.txt
    30.7 KB · Views: 6
When was the last time you reflashed, it needs to be 6.3 then the infinity command added
There was a problem a while ago which caused a crash on the channel scan but was fixed.
Try a fresh up to date flash and see if it does the same

When was the last time you reflashed, it needs to be 6.3 then the infinity command added
There was a problem a while ago which caused a crash on the channel scan but was fixed.
Try a fresh up to date flash and see if it does the same
Hi - Just reflashed with 6.3 and bingo! all working - Thanks for all your help.

Back