EBay ( yes again)

9 no negatives. If the items turn up.as described . Will just block him .pointless leaving negs. Even if he is greedy. He is pissed off because I got a bargain.

@dt99 @rs500nutter
Got home this afternoon.
And WOW. I take back all my ramblings back..
There was far to much to mention
Regards accessories.
3x batteties charged twice..the sale of them alone, paid in full what I paid on eBay in total.. R/C I have just been offered £120.00.

I forwarded on the extra postage. As I fealt guilty. I was totally wrong about that seller

ive just had 7 android boxes left on the doorstep from china, no signature required.

deciding whether to be a good boy or a bad un today ;-)

If your good . Find the unfortunate owner and ask for a box . If your feeling bad. How much for 1
Lol (,joking)

Last edited:
@dt99 @rs500nutter
Got home this afternoon.
And WOW. I take back all my ramblings back..
There was far to much to mention
Regards accessories.
3x batteties charged twice..the sale of them alone, paid in full what I paid on eBay in total.. R/C I have just been offered £120.00.

I forwarded on the extra postage. As I fealt guilty. I was totally wrong about that seller

Glad it all ended well for you, I guess not all EBay sellers are as bad as we all think then. His loss is your gain.

I feel a prat now. Ranting on. But yeah I was properly wrong..

I know what you mean though, I have been ripped off so many times on EBay by both sellers and buyers, so it's hard not to assume that they are all the same, especially when he was seeing his arse with you originally.

Back