EChannelizer Guide - IPTV UK EPG

Hi
sorry can't help with why that happens, why don't you ask them for this type of file:
ENIGMA2
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

I have put both m3u and enigma2 in the box with no problems
Thanks for the advice, although i have tried 2 different m3u files both of which i opened using word pad they both contained m3u8 listings, one works fine and the other didnt,Mad Oh sorry forgot to say i used the program E-settings+ to load the files rather than E-channelizer

Last edited:
EChannelizer Guide -For people who have managed to get there IPTV channels into a bouquet on there E2 box and want EPG for UK channels

Assuming you have a copy of Echannelizer on you PC and an IPTV bouquet on your E2 box, I used m2b m3u to bouquet converter plugin to convert to multistream, I assume OpenVix with Autobouquetmaker and advise that you take an image backup of your box.

Start EChannelizer

Under get started click new
Device> Add new
Pop in name of your E2 box, IP address, Username and Password and click OK
Click Device>Read
You should see your E2 box's bouquets appear on the right hand side
Right click your IPTV bouquet, click on the pencil/edit to change the name
Click the icon to the left of your IPTV bouquet to enter into it, to be presented with all the channels within
Double click the top channel (repeat this and the following steps for all channels [There must be a better way]
Edit channel name so it is as a Sly service ie sky1 HD not sky one HD or UK:Sky1 HD, capitals don't seem to matter tho' (this is the only way I got picons to work)
Edit DVB service to sky1 or sky1 HD - This will be where your EPG comes from, you will have to click and then chose from a list (pressing the first letter of the channel you are trying to find will make it quicker)
When you have finished deleting and editing all of your channels
[Note] delete all the other bouquets (everything apart from IPTV) before you write back to your E2 box (This will avoid duplicates when ABM updates)
Click Device>Write

Reset your E2 box
[Note] Make sure that autobouquetmaker configuration is set to keep all non abm bouquets
Run autobouquet maker download to populate the rest of your channels/bouquets
You sir are diamond. My headache has gone now. Thanks. Zgem all sussed now , just gona take all night to edit all night.. if u hear of a faster way please shout me.

This is a bit of a waste of time. It takes ages to add EPG for all channels. Then once the channel changes frequency, EPG info is gone. You can to rescan new frequency and re-add using echannelizer.

We need a better way...

This is a bit of a waste of time. It takes ages to add EPG for all channels. Then once the channel changes frequency, EPG info is gone. You can to rescan new frequency and re-add using echannelizer.

We need a better way...
Ive just made sure automatic epg refresh is off on the box menu>setup>epg . Will see if that works

Hi
Can I ask does this work with all IPTV line providers or do they need to be set up to be compatible with echanilizer

Hello everyone, can anyone help me? Ive currently got IPTV service which is fine but last week the EPG isn't working...Ive tried every source in the EPG Importer but only the U.S channel listings come up so obviously theres something wrong on their end. Is there any other way I can get the EPG back? Cheers

Hello everyone, can anyone help me? Ive currently got IPTV service which is fine but last week the EPG isn't working...Ive tried every source in the EPG Importer but only the U.S channel listings come up so obviously theres something wrong on their end. Is there any other way I can get the EPG back? Cheers

Its the new format on EPG Importer that started on the first. Your supplier should be sorting it

Yep, as dsayers2014 said, it is a supplier problem. If you haven't done already, contact your provider.

Are you still receiving an EPG for the UK channels, or are they all blank? If you are not seeing an EPG for your UK channels, there is a way around it but you will have to change the stream reference (by right clicking each individual UK channel). Unfortunately, this will mean that you are removing the stream references your provider has created with his script and you are instead replacing them with the ones already pre-installed for 28.2e in eChanneliser. All you then need to do is tick the 'Rytec UK source' in epgimporter. The only drawback is that if you have never done it before, it can be quite time consuming. It really depends on how impatient you are. You can either do it yourself by creating your own EPG (for channels on 28.2e alone) or you can wait until your provider updates the EPG at his end.
Hopefully, all will be resolved for you asap where you don't have to do it yourself.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Back