Echannlizer

tristansatki

TK Supporter
Hi,
Updated Zgemma H9S (Openatv 6.4) Now using password, STB connects via Filezilla up and down. Echannelizer will connect to STB (signal strength and channel viewing etc) Able to read from box. NOT able to write to STB (check SSH etc) please advise.

It's been a while since I used Echannelizer! Theres a lot you cant do if it's the free version , writing to STB isn't that the one of the two arrows in the top right corner you click on when you have made any changes etc ?

Hi,
Thanks for reply.
I'm using the paid version, with no problems with Openatv 6.3 or Openvix. Yes it's using the two arrows after any changes made, i'm unable to write to box.

Hi,
Thanks for reply.
I'm using the paid version, with no problems with Openatv 6.3 or Openvix. Yes it's using the two arrows after any changes made, i'm unable to write to box.
I stopped using the programme some time ago, it was giving the wrong box info for me! I had three connected to it and it was calling h9s a h2s.
Dream box contol centre does the same applications but needs playing with!

I stopped using the programme some time ago, it was giving the wrong box info for me! I had three connected to it and it was calling h9s a h2s.
Dream box contol centre does the same applications but needs playing with!
I'll have a look at that, thanks

Yes. my problem is with openatv 6.4, not openatv 6.3. Openatv 6.3 works with no problems, able to write to, write from Filezila and E-Channelizer.
I have put a password for 6.4. Filezilla will wrtie to and read from STB. E-channelizer will connect with STB, show current service signal meter etc, read from STB but will not write to STB.

Hi, I had a similar problem wrote a ticket to e-ch told me in 6.4 pass is required it then was very up and down when it would work
I just updated to whosh infinity and prob disappeared...also sometimes just reinstalling e-ch works

Hi, I had a similar problem wrote a ticket to e-ch told me in 6.4 pass is required it then was very up and down when it would work
I just updated to whosh infinity and prob disappeared...also sometimes just reinstalling e-ch works
Thanks, I got in touch with e=ch, they told me that pass was required, I'll think about reinstall. I'm happy with 6.3, I just thought 6.4 may be better!

Back